Hi everyone,

We just returned from NE. It was quite beautiful and the people were absolutely wonderful. Very down to earth and friendly. There was a bikers convention out this way, so it was a little crowded, but it didn't seem to phase the hospitality.

I just had to share this, though. It was so interesting! During one of our nights there, I had a dream and my fiance was sleeping next to me.

I was in my old victorian home, backing out or rather the RV started to roll backwards. In the dream my fiance was in the passenger seat. His door wasn't closed all the way and I started to panick. The dream went into slow-mo and I was able to stop it.

(This is the neat part.)

In real-life my fiance said, "Did you get it?" I'm a lite sleeper so his voice woke me up. Though I was awake, I was still half asleep and said, "Yeh, I got it." When I realize what was going on, I said, "What did you say?" He said, "Did you get it? The van, did you stop it?"

When I called his name, there was no response. Then I shook, him, lol, and said, are you awake?" He said, "I am now."

I explained what he said to me and asked if he remembered any of it. He said he didn't. The next morning I asked if he remembered the conversation about the dream, he said, no.

Two totally different parts of the brain in effect, and fascinating just the same smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site