Boy, there's a lot to say, but I prefer to hedge in the background for a number of reasons.

Some, people familiar w/the forums I post, would understand. By the way...one of my dreams came true (yea sick ).

Patterns are a specialty of mine. I've had a number of people literally commenting on seeing numeric patterns. I think I understand what these are. BUT, my words aren't going to be able to describe them to anyone's satisfaction.

So, in short, at least w/my patterns, especially w/the clocks and such - they're passages.

Ask my husband and he'd tell you, the last time I picked up a bible (I see it more as an Historic connotation - warnings, etc.).

Lately, especially the ones I wake from, in dreams and/or (yes I still cover the blue-lighted-digital clocks w/cloth) well, between a dream (David)??? Don't know a thing about the guy.

That was the first prompting in picking up (my husband collects different interpretations, revisions). I pick one and say to myself (well I looked in something called an index) "HA! There is no David. I shut the book - then "Kings" came to mind. I had looked up how to make an oragami hat and "crown" came up.

I thought take a look at "Kings" but just find the area and open it to any page - there was a "David"

So the patterns I've, at least been seeing, they're ones that read front to back and back to front and they're the same. Off the top of my head, can't think of the word, but I've a B-day about the same as well as an address.

Anywho, what I come up again and again is one pertaining to famine.

I sit on these things for weeks before I post them, but they're real. Just a thought for anyone else that might happen to find them as well. They also come in forms of 11:12 or 11:22, they're simply patterns confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site