Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#791452 11/06/12 11:07 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
How do you feel about psychic tests? How do you fare?

Do you notice how they can be geared to tap only one type of clair?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I always fare well on these, but I assume everyone does.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I notice that a great deal actually!

If I've a person in front of me, though, and say they have those cards with the squares, triangles, circles, etc. and they project or think about what they're holding, I tend to do better with those.

Even better, though, I can walk into a home and depending how strong the feeling is...

Sometimes I'll go, "O.K. who's worried about (fill-in-the-blank).

Or, say I'm w/a family and a person (of threat) enters. That, I can't contain!

I tend to protect at all costs, lol, which is where the "Gift/Curse" comes into having a developed sense of Fore-seeing, Empathy, etc.

I've resolved to seeing these things as having both positive and negative attributes.

After all we're kind of in the middle of a place we really know very little about and are still discovering.

But to answer as best I can issues w/Empaths and different types of frequencies:

The mightier the passion and goings on, the more apt they are to not only pick up on WHAT'S happening, but quite often end up having to endure a second dose as/if it comes to pass, in real time, as we understand it.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori....I have never heard of psychic tests. Can you give a little more information on them?

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
There are all types of so-called "psychic" tests. Early stages of parapsychology used Zener cards which depicted symbols (circle, square, triangle, star, etc.) and a tester would hold one up with the symbol facing away from the test subject in order for him to identify it with his "psychic" ability.

Later, similar tests employed colors, playing cards, number and other symbols. You can find computer-generated tests free online. In fact, here at Bellaonline in the games pages, there are many tests in this style.

Bellaonline.com Games and Psychic Tests

But as Elleise and I were discussing, these tests are biased to one type of clair. Clairvoyance. Those strong in other clairs, intuition, empathy, etc. will not perform well because, as Elleise said in another post, the computer does not send out energy vibrations. Those with strong connections to their guides can be fed the correct responses, too, but those who rely upon energy have a harder time.

I was also telling her that while my clairs are strong, I have a mental block about tests. Long story. It's a fear-based thing from my childhood.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You know, now that I brought it up, maybe I should work on clearing that...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, when I was younger (father being a Dr/professor) I came to him and said:

"I got in trouble today at school, because I raised my hand when the teacher asked me a math question. When I said it, he asked me to go to the chalk board and show the class the equation. I shook my head, and he said, yes. So I went but I couldn't do it. All I could see was the answer and he thought i was cheating."

There was some silence and I said, "how come I can see the number without knowing the equation?"

My dad said that was impossible. I said, ask me a question, but make it like one of those where you have to write out a really long equation..."

He did and I got the answer right. I told him the same thing happens in geography class, when they ask cities or capitals, etc. of a state.

When he did it again though, asked me questions, I couldn't do it.

So, I feel a lot of what Clairs do is, telepathy, Empathy and especially those who have OBE's or what they call "Lucid dreams" or dream about things that end up happening, etc....those "Clairs" are people who have the ability to permeate time as we understand it.

You can get contorl over these things though. And w/computer izes psychic tests, especially if they're programmed or not programmed w/a set of ansers, like they're random...I don't do as wel.

When I was younger, I just started out w/a regular deck of cards and tried to invision whether or not the card was black or red. From there I went to shapes.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
J
J
Hi Elliese and Lori! I'm Jade and new to this site...yesterday I was just browsing and came across those psychic tests here on bella online. I took the symbols test first where you think of a number then add subtract etc then your final number has a symbol that goes along with it. It knew my symbol! Not once but twice! I did it a second time to make sure I hadn't given it any clues by touching my number on the screen or anything. Also I did the animal test twice. It knew my animal both times as well! Oddly enough though, I did horrible on the flower test, only getting 1along out of 10 correct. So does that mean I can send messages easily but receiving them is hard for me? By the way, I should probably give you a little of my history. As a teenager I became very interested in the...I don't know what the right word is...supernatural? I dabbled and actually did have a bit of success, a trait of mine even back then is I talk alot, so I talked about what I'd experianced and lots of people disapproved. I left it alone. In my 20s I explored a bit here and there but not to any real extent. So now here I am exploring it again. I definately know I'm an empath, and I hate it! I absorb and take on peoples emotions all the time. Luckily most people are even tempered when they're around me though so I'm not constantly affected. Also I get feelings about things alot...and if I let myself be guided by those feelings (which I try my hardest to do) things always turn out for the best. I've had preminitions but didn't realize they were preminitions at the time. I sometimez am able to communicate with spirits in some way or another. The list goes on and on... Whew, that was alot! So what am?? Other then crazy... just kidding

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi jaded. Actually, that particular "test" is really an optical illusion. The program isn't really guessing your selection. If you took a screen shot of the original choices, you'd see that they are similar but not identical, leaving only one pick in the end--yours.

As for being an empath, well, try not to hate it. Lots of people have empathy and it's a good thing. smile Being an empath simply means that your empathic abilities are stronger than what are typical in others.

It is good to know thyself. In other words, know yourself so well that it is clear when you are picking up outside vibrations and energies and do not confuse them with your own. A regular practice of meditation is extremely helpful here.

Know how to close yourself off to outside energies. Blocking. Protection. Be clear and strong to avoid being yanked around by every passing energy.

What are you? A spiritual being having a human experience. Enjoy it!

Everyone has dormant abilities. You're sensitive to yours. Just be in control of them, and you begin with good, clear and strong intentions. smile

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance

You can get contorl over these things though. And w/computer izes psychic tests, especially if they're programmed or not programmed w/a set of ansers, like they're random...I don't do as wel.

When I was younger, I just started out w/a regular deck of cards and tried to invision whether or not the card was black or red. From there I went to shapes.

You're right, Elleise. Besides, we all have our specific areas of strength depending upon what will serve us as we serve. Our roles and purposes are different.

But, I suppose, if we really wanted to become stronger, practice strengthens psychic muscles, too.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.