Next Thread
Print Thread
#551203 09/26/09 09:48 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
If you have information that comes through, but you don't want to hurt people with it, but that feeling - for people who feel like antenas and have physical reactions to pertinent information, tightens in your throat, that dip in your collar bone, your solar plexus and your head feels like it's going to explode. Do you hold it in or offer it?

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
It all depends on who this involves. If it's a friend who is open to information received through untraditional means, I'll be open and honest.

If it involves someone less receptive, I generally talk with them, find out what's going on in their lives. I pose the information as a possiblity for them to consider. That's really all I can do. What they do with the "possibiity" is up to them.

Of course, this will works well mostly in situations where you can put a "logical" spin to the information they may understand.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well, thanks icp. I was "ringing" you, lol. We just got back from NY and have a signal but we have 5 more hours of driving then we'll be in a hotel and I'll have more time. I was hoping you'd pop on so I could contemplate during those 5 hours.

The information has to do on a worldly level. So, there are people that will be receptive and people who might be hurt - which I don't want. The information to me is neutral no for or against any outcome (on a personal level). It just is.

Somewhere, I think you asked, and i'd never thought about it, but it had to do with energy being put into resolving problems vs. finding out more about where the problem is coming from. I repect your words and I've been thinking about why is it so important to identify sorces. I think it's because this stuff isn't all in place yet, there are things unfolding...

Even people I don't like, I love on a level of just loving the Soul within. IT's very hard to explain.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This might be a little different than you were thinking of, but last year I had the following situation arise, and your question made me remember it. I was in a grocery store, and there was a girl about 8 or 9 there with a man. It was during school hours, and she didn't look sick, so that caught my attention. And then I got this overwhelming feeling that whomever the man was, he was sexually abusing the girl. It was an awful feeling, and I didn't know what to do. I followed them around the store until they checked out, and actually wrote down the license plate number. I ended up calling a friend who works as a social worker, and she ran a 'check' for me on the license plate, and on the description of the girl to see if there were any missing person descriptions that matched, but nothing came up. She said there was really nothing else I could do, as in her experience the police would not follow up on an intuitive lead if it did not come from a professional psychic that they were working with.
Anyway, I know this is a bit off your original topic, but I am interested in both of your feedback. What would you have done in this situation? Thx.

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
We're at a rest area (yea!) with internet.

Lisa, I'm really impressed with the initiative and greatful actually. Empaths feel intensity of emotions similar to what most people feel just before they cry but with people outside of themselves. And, especially when we're in a crowd that's small enough to maneuver around, you can usually tell who those feelings are coming from and things usually begin unfolding from there.

I can't think of a better way to handle whaat you did than how you did. No harm came from it and it was better than doing nothing. I have a pad of paper I carry around with me & when I get a feeling about a car or truck (we're on the road alot) I jot it down and just like the way headlines may catch my attention, if I hear something that correlates I call from a payphone and leave anonymous information. I'm not interested, right now anyway, being interviewed or testifying. I've often thought of working behind the scenes though. I lived it enough to know it's not anything like what we see on tv but it seems we could really put this information to some good use.

Many a times, I often wonder what the point is to feel things and the information just sits there.

I had a conversation with my husband and I was working on an article here this afternoon. When I reviewed the paragraph though, the sentences had literally no place in that article - completely off subject matter.

On the same topic but in regards to sharing information, with personal ties, I've learned that unless someone asks for my input I don't share what is coming through. Sometimes I'll push it out. If it comes back and if the person is in physical danger (this happened once with a friend who met someone on-line) I will say something whether they asked or not, respectfully. Most people who know me know the information wouldn't be given up to them if it wasn't important.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.