logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
My abilites use to scare me and I suppressed them for a long time afraid to see or feel what they brought me. Then I began letting them in again by the suggestion of a friend. I think the hardest part is filtering for me. I think I am to the point where I have a handle on it but the thing that really confuses me is what to do with the information I get. I have learned that it is not always something to be shared. I often find myself talking to peoples thoughts rather then what is being said. My strongest ability is to see what people hide within them and to know what lies before them. I can also see what the spirits around them want them to know. I admit I don't always share. Some people can't handle it or don't understand it. Then on the other hand you have people who want to tap into my gift everytime they see me and it doesn't work that way. I have a big question that I don't understand with my ability and it is why am I given names? What are these names? Sometimes they are attached to people who have to idea what the name could mean. I always assume the name is to a spirit and sometimes it is but sometimes the person is still alive in that persons life.

The thing that breaks my heart is the spirits that come to me and have a message and I have to turn them away. I can't be chasing people down to deliver these messages. Also, not all the people are willing to receive them.

Another problem is one that I can't seem to understand. I am usually not a good reader of myself. But I am in love with a wonderful man. I know that we will marry and have children. But I also know that he will die young. I love him and I know that we will be together. But this is very hard for me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
OP Offline
Does anyone have any advice?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Mild Whisper, welcome!

You have touched on just about every sensitive topic i can think of, that goes with the various stages of fine-tuning psychic abilties smile

Youre right about not always sharing information. That was a very hard stage for me. I would get information and felt, if I was getting the information, there has to be a reason, so, try and help. I can't tell you how many people, in some fashion, already knew what I'd picked up and lived peacefully covering it up from themselves and others. Especially, affairs. My bringing it to the surface to save heart-ache or fix it before it was too late, wasn't and isn't what most people are after - unless...they ask.

This article might help. I wrote it shortly after going through that myself and found it actually to be a common frustration.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/18/08 11:33 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
Thank you so much! I am the only person I know like me so its good to hear from someone who can relate. I use to be so scared of the spirits the more I let them in the more came. But now I realize I have power over letting them in they can't overwhelm me. The darker spirits I have learned to ignore and call on the Lord to protect me. That really works.

It is very fustrating to know something and not be able to share. I use to think I had to and it was a gift to be shared so I had to share. A couple people who didn't accept what I had to say was enough for me to realize it wasn't. I do hate when I have conversations with people and I am commenting more on what their thinking rather then saying. This especially happens when I am tired and I am in a noisy place and not really making eye contact with the person. The person looks at me like I'm crazy.

Very few know of my gift. I don't think I am fully secure in it. I don't really know that I want it. I wonder why I have it and what to use it for. I do know that it is in my family. Many of my Aunts have it but don't realize it or talk about it, including my mother. My son also has it. His is so awsome and pure he makes me realize how special it is to have.

Thanks again

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think this round, people who have a strong sense of their gifts; That deep stiring, are to teach. These next 2-3 generations will be extremely significant. They will be more psychically determined, is the best way to put it. Kind of like, matter of fact about it. Their entry will leave us with a cycle of learning, as well as we getting them more specifically where they need to be. Efficiency, will be a theme.

I get the impression the material world that we know, leaves. It doesn't ever quite make it back to where it use to be. It's a better situation in the lng run though. We end up using more of what we're made of.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anytime smile There was a time I said those exact same words. The wonderful people I'm meeting now and you will too really make it all worth the while for having to wait. Glad you're here!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
T
If you wish to build a shield against negative or unholy presence around you when you use your supernatural abilities (or any other ability) you can use Kuji-In (search "kuji-in" on google). Most people just tell you to visualize gold aura around you and stuff like that. It is not enough. You have to empower yourself with validated ancient technique proven to work. Kuji-In is used by Buddhist exorcists, so it is good to use it if you only wish to chase away the low energies and only keep the good ones close.

Life is wonderful!

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.