Next Thread
Print Thread
#418703 05/15/08 01:35 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm a little emotional about this one, but, a person came for a consultation believing another person had control over them. They were certain a curse had been put on them and were, in my opinion spending needless time and sometimes money trying to rid themselves of it.

I complied with the consultation, and later met this individual but in every aspect of my being, felt the person wich had put the so-called curse on them, honestly, had just had the history of being able to impress upon people they had this ability. This just bothered me to no end. No matter how much they tried to impress upon me they had these powers, I could only just stand there unflinched. I could feel my heart racing a bit, but I know it was my own personal resistance to this person and how they got under people's skin. Arggg!

I told the woman the consultation was on the house as this needed nothing more than just simple will as to how much control they would give this person in the future or not, and that my advice in no manner reflected the hopes of future compensation. I even suggested in a non threatening manner that I may misunderstand their powers and that I was willing to endure anything they might have for me to experience so that I might possibly understand more. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I've had threats before of curses and powers that could do this or that, but have yet to see any evidence. I also keep hearing, and it's quite possible it's just my own thought but, "What makes you think that just because something or someone is evil or the potential to be, that it has any greater power than you?"

I believe in positive and negative energies, but tend to steer away from the thought that, "An entity made me do this or that" or that someone has control over another person without their say.

I really do try to keep a mental note on just how much of what we think we experience isn't just psychological or even in good faith just was something that could be explained at a later time.

If the woman comes back a normal consultation would proceed, but in this case it just seemed like a chain that needed to be broken. I'm not sure why I feel so strongly about this topic but paying for a consultation is necessary, especially if it's a living, but when it's just b.s. come on.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 05/15/08 01:47 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
In my opinion I think she is letting in more negitive energies then positve. I think some people are really sensitive to energies without knowing. I would tell her to empower the filter around her and absorb more positive energy. It sounds a little psychological on her part. I think she needs to be mentally stronger to even fight this if it is anything at all. Meditation may work for her.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That's very good advice.

Elleise

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.