Next Thread
Print Thread
#407153 04/15/08 10:42 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Someone close to me pointed something out I hadn't realized. In the middle of conversations, well anywhere along the way really, lol, I'll lose eye contact and kind of phase out or gaze a bit just past the person that's talking. When I come back I say something that is more to the point of what they either wanted or didn't want to get at or something off topic but significant to the person. I guess it made sense when I thought back to some of the startled looks or dead silence I'd get after I did say something.

So, i wondered if our messages don't get distorted along the way with words or insecurities instead of what the thought had been initially or if it could help in someway to use our senses to hear what a person can't say or might not know how to or if we'd even be ready for that type of communication?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I really don't think the general public is ready for this level of communication. Most still view telepathy as a "parlor trick" and are shocked when they experience it.

When I was 19 I met a guy at the gym who was new to town. He asked about clubs and I described two, one with a younger crowd and one with a slightly older crowd. He was obviously a bit older than me. That night he showed up at the "younger" dance club. We began talking and I immediately told him I was younger than he thought. He asked my age and was shocked silent. At that moment I blurted out "31 is not old." He almost fell out the chair and replied "my birthday was last week and I know I didn't tell you how old I am." So I scared another one away.

But even those with some type of ability, such as my Mother, still question and don't believe in the gifts of others. My Mother's "intuition" is extremely strong with immediate family members. Yet she questions and really doesn't believe me when I describe things that happen with me.

I've come to realize it is my responsibility to kind of "cover it up" with simple (not accurate) explanations when something pops out my mouth. I also limit those I confide in with especially troubling situations, such as precognitive dreams. It's not like I can call up the FAA and describe the plane crash in my dream. I'd have the FBI at my door in 5 minutes!

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know what you mean about calling authoritative organizations about something you have no doubt will happen or where something or someone is. You really have to be patient working with a clairvoyant/psychic too.

We were visiting my folks in CT during the week of 911. Believe it or not the computer picked my return date of 9-11-01. Yes, I really just have so many questions about that???? Still have the tickets sick

My brother-in-law took us to the amusement parks over there so my daughter could experience some fun. On the way back we drove past the the exits for the airports and a sign reading "FOX IN THE PEN" was posted in red on them. I asked him what that referred to because I felt ill.

He said, "A band most likely."

I said, "I don't think so. Is there someone we can call about them like the police or something."

He said, "K - what do you want to tell them, there's a couple of signs making you ill, come get them?"

I said, "No, I don't know, but those aren't bands and something unimaginable...really, really bad has to do with them."

The next morning I was angry, sarcastic, teary, you name it. I was in the back seat on the way to my return flight and said, "Well, who do you think hijacked us this time?" They both just looked at me like what a morbid thought. The car had barely come to a stop and I stomped out and went to the counter and came right back to the car. Sat back down with my arms folded and said, "We've been hijacked."

There were a lot of remarks on the internat about, if people are so psychic why didn't anyone stop it...yup, yup, yup. Well personally speaking what can you do without sounding like a nut bag or being accused of just how you came across the information in the first place. I still struggle with this and usually have to have someone pushing me heals in dirt to contact someone.

I have to add too, real psychics/clairvoyants do get one piece of help from the universe to get us through a normal day with this stuff. Somewhat of a filter I guess you'd call it. We have to focuss on something like a magnifying lens to get more information and fine detail. Really strong images or feeling will punch through though but usually it's the end result or having to do with intent.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You're so right about our getting pieces and parts.
Quite a few years ago, I had one of my "dreams." It was during tax season and I went to the office and told my receptionist there would be a plane crash that day. She completely freaked. When my husband arrived for the evening shift, he pressed me for details. At that time, I had never been on an airplane. So all I could relate was "It was a big plane and went in the ocean." Which ocean? All I knew was one near the US coast. Well that narrowed it down to 3.

That evening, when we heard of the Alaskan Airliner crash on the Pacific coast, I was very frustrated. There was a huge Eskimo face on the tail of the plane. But the Eskimo was not in my dream.

As for 9-11-01, my plane crash dreams ended around May, 2000. I know of one other who experienced a "change" or "shift" in abilities around that time, which coincided with the planetary alignment. For that, I am eternally grateful. Lockerbee and Oklahoma City came close to putting me in the crazy house.

Do you know of anyone else who experienced such a change or shift in 2000?

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Amoeba
Amoeba
I remember that planetary alignment. I had gathered with some friends as we adopted some self destructive habits that night, and I remember gazing up at the alignment, thinking about changes or shifts in abilities. Things move along better for me nowadays than they did back then. I was still learning techniques to help it along and was really frustrated that it was so difficult for me at that time.

On 9/11/01, I was having a smoke outside class that morning, and there were a few women standing a couple feet from me. They were talking about this and that. I didn't really care. And I stared off into the distance across campus at a row of trees. I heard the cackle of what might have been ravens or crows. Within a matter of minutes they were so loud I couldn't hear the women next to me. I thought there were four birds for some reason though I didn't see them. Then i went into class. An hour and a half later, I saw the news in the student lounge.

Its true that we pick up different kinds of details. At that point I was focused on symbolic meanings, and was aware that the blackbirds of doom signified death and messages between the living and the dead. I gathered the booming sound signified this was an alarming sensation b/c it made me physically ill. But again, how do you contact the Feds and say "hey yeah.. I just heard four birds in some trees.. i think four planes are going to go down and a lot of people are going to die", without being suspected as somekind of crazy person or accomplice? People who experience psychic phenomena realize that it isn't always a cut and dry scenario and that we can't somehow stop all events before they occur. We aren't minority report, after all.

Last edited by tiamat4; 04/17/08 02:28 AM.

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.