logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
If you knew there was a herbal cure for cancer would you take it? Why does the medical profession hide the truth from us about natural cures?

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art18352.asp

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I agree with you. The good thing about natural cures is that they typically do not harm the healthy cells the way both radiation and chemo therapies do.

Depending upon the stage of a cancer, I would opt for natural remedies like the Breuss method.

E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
The best prevention is more important than the cure. Eat a diet high in veggies and fruits every day of your life. Avoid processed foods. Whole raw foods are the best way to go in preventing cancer. The popular high fat diet of today is feeding a diabetes and heart disease problem that is now out of control.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I have been doing things naturally and avoiding medications for any health issues that come up for about 10 years now and although I'm over 60, I have none of the usual "old age" health problems many face.

One issue I do have I use yoga, tai chi and chiropractics to help with. I am lucky to have found a holistic chiropractor who also offers nutritional help. She does muscle testing to find issues like food sensitivities, etc and if I avoid those, I feel much better.

For almost every health situation there are natural remedies, even if it's meditation. If natural remedies won't cure you, they certainly won't hurt.

It's amazing that with all the millions poured into medical research, we still have any diseases at all! Of course pharmaceuticals are fueling many of the problems people fact so they are, in effect creating more problems for people, which means taking more drugs.

G
G
Of course! But like [b]EatingVeggies[/b] said, prevention through diet is ideal and definitely the way to go about it. I do know that Yerba Mate tea and turmeric is very effective in preventing cancer, though. I firmly believe the reason the truth is hidden from us is because the Government makes loads of money off of prescription drugs. People will continuously go to their doctor, complain about their situation and receive a drug. That drug in turn creates more problems in the long run and they end up having to go back for more drugs. Whereas if people KNEW the damage they were doing and went to see a naturopath instead, they would end up curing themselves for life and realizing what they need to do in order to stay healthy. It's pretty vile.

Last edited by GoldenEyes; 11/21/12 03:41 PM.

Moderated by  Teresa - Holistic Health 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.