Print Thread
Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
What did you dream about last night?

Do you remember any of your dreams at all?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I had several dreams as usual but I can only recall wisps of them...

This happens when I get awakened too abruptly. When I am pulled completely into full wakefulness right away. I love to linger in the twilight to gather all of my dream images together so I can hold onto them when I am fully awake.

I vaguely recall dreaming about people...about swimming blissfully under the ocean...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Yesterday, I had a dream where I was sitting in front of snakes and we all were sharing our secrets with each other. I know it is strange but true.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Funny but now that I began this thread, I'm having trouble recalling the details of my dreams. In the middle of the night, I awaken and think, "That's an interesting dream. I'll have to remember that." And then I go back to sleep and dream more. When I wake up...they fade quickly into the ether.

This is unusual for me. But then again, I notice if my blood sugar is high in the middle of the night, I don't recall my dreams very clearly and I ate something late at night.

I do remember seeing a middle-aged woman with light brown short hair, wearing a light shirt and tan pants. She was sitting on a bar stool with her head tilted backwards and she looked at me and laughed happily. But then again, I often "see" people all the time when I am both asleep and awake so this was less a dream than just a spirit passer-by.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
S
S
I just remember I dreamed several last night, but cannot remember the content of any dream. I feel tried when I woke up this morning. :(

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, Sunday, I'm sorry you feel tired this morning. Recalling dreams isn't always so easy, especially when you're feeling tired.

I, too, had several dreams last night. We all do dream a lot even if we don't remember them. But as I awoke, it was hard to hold onto them. So I went back to sleep and dreamt another short dream and I was able to recall it.

We often think that nonsense dreams are pure nonsense. But they often are symbolic of something going on in our waking life.

Last night, I dreamed that I left out a large Honey Baked Ham out in a plastic bin along with some food items that were shelf stable. A few friends had stopped by and placed it in the refrigerator for me but I realized that it smelled sour and tasted spoiled. But everyone else had some and said it was okay. I knew that it wasn't. I was upset to waste it because it was a very large and expensive ham but my husband thought it was not a big deal.

I know what this means.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I dreamed that I went to see another dentist and he finally knew what's up with that tooth of mine that is hurting and he fixed it, hopefully that will come true soon (on march 26 i have an appointment with the third and last dentist available here...fingers crossed!!!!!!!).

N
N
Last night's dream was weird! I was at my grandmother's house babysitting her Cat then while we were sleeping on the couch the house got bigger and the new rooms was a hair salon and the hair dresser told me it was my turn so I got up and Minette was mad and threw a fit then I ended in my house but it looked different and my dad told me we lost (lottery ticket) but I found it weird since he never come to me saying that so I went online to check it out and found out he did win but at first I was not sure. I woke up after realising we won the lottery and got back to sleep (after about 3 hours...about the same time it too me to fall asleep that first time) and did not dream again.

N
N
I had another weird dream last night (at least i did not spend many hours trying to get to sleep)! I went to the hospital because I was told to go there for blood tests every two weeks then everyone there was looking at me like I was crazy and lying until I got the doctor who saw me the last time I went there for real then I ended up in her office and after a full examination I ended up in a neighbor's house where I went walking with her Golden Retriever and one of her horse (she does not have 1 in reality but in the dream she had a baby and an adult) and when we came back the yard and house became like my old house and huge winds appeared out of nowhere, I was trying to get to the house with Toby (thats the dogs name) and the baby horse plus I could see my mom was too outside trying to get the clothes (theres only 2 houses between ours in reality) and I had remorse for the adult horse being left behind. I woke up when we three were close to the door (which was the back door of my old house...where my mom was too was my old house), I never did see my mom but I knew she was outside trying to get the clothes.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Some of the last few dreams I have had involved my ex-husband wanting to reunite with me, or just being close to me. I know this will never happen because we are two very different people now who have moved on. It is a little disturbing.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 282 1 2 3 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.