#792498 11/13/12 11:17 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
My dream is about my deceased boyfriend, and I'm sure that this dream is one of my own making, and not him visiting me to communicate with me like he usually does. I can tell the difference. When my brain makes up a dream it is like watching a movie, not at all like when my boyfriend's spirit visits and communicates directly with me. In his physical life he was often tired and fragile with his health. Not so evident here in this dream. So here it is:

We had a recent big snowstorm here in real life, so in my dream there was snow all around and I was standing in the driveway. My boyfriend was in his car, a car I drive now that he is deceased. He drove from his parents' driveway to his own driveway, which leads to the in-law apartment in back of the house. He was getting nowhere fast. It was tough to navigate through the layer of snow on the driveways and the car was slipping along. I stood and watched as a rear tire started wobbling around violently and it looked in danger of causing serious problems. My boyfriend was trying to get up his driveway and finally the car flipped over. I was very concerned but not in a panic at this, and I stood there rooted to my spot and watched as my boyfriend popped out the sunroof window and climbed out of the car. He was just fine. I assumed that he knew the car would flip over and he was prepared for it, so he did not get hurt.

The car was left there as is, and the next thing I know I am behind the house at the in-law apartment in front of the open garage. The car was in the garage and my boyfriend was standing next to me, in a good mood and sure of himself. Evidently he had righted the car on his own and drove it into the garage, but I never saw this happen.

I have my own ideas on what this means, but I'd like some other opinions. Thanks!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know what you mean about "Visitation" dreams and reg. dreams. There's a depth to the Visitation dreams and, with me anyway, there's usually an echoey type audio, a word, sentence, etc.

I use my dreams a lot. Like if I'm dreaming I'm eating icecream, i'll go ahead and sometime the next day eat something w/dairy, cheese, milk, yogurt, icecream. Often a dream will convey something my health is lacking or needing.

With yours, if I hadn't done it already, I'd probably have my car tuned up, tires checked before hardcore winter sets in. If that had already been taken care of I then take a look at symbolism and my family situation.

I really do feel our dreams are a valuable extention of ourselves and can carry on a conscious level we're not quite able to during our waking period.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Debbie. Thanks for posting your dream. Sorry I didn't get to it right away. A transformer exploded in the neighborhood and took out the electricity. It was like Armageddon for tech addicts like my family. My husband runs an IT business from the house and also has a reef tank that depends on lights and power heads to create "tides."

Anyway, here is what I can share with you:

It is my feeling that this dream reflects *your* feelings about your boyfriend's situation before, during and after his transition into the spirit world. That is why you have your own ideas about what the dream means. Here is my opinion though, based on what was going on in your boyfriend's life at the time. As you know symbols are so personal and contextual. Each symbol varies in meaning from dream to dream.

Anyway, let's look at the symbols:

snow: can mean all types of things including purity, etc. but in this case, it more likely symbolizes a time of an emotional 'freezing.' People freeze their emotions when facing a frightening future. It can symbolize one's feeling alone.
car: a mode of transportation so it tends to symbolize our life journey
driveway: a driveway is a point of departure or arrival. But arrival "home" tends to represent "coming home" or even death.
away from parents' house: departing from his family
toward his own: he is moving toward his own destiny
difficulty in driving: not an easy trip
wobbly tire in danger of causing problems: feelings about his past is affecting his ability to move on smoothly. Maybe he reminiscing and feels wistful about leaving earth. But three tires are okay; just one is wobbly. This signifies that he is mostly okay but there is some reservations about his leaving.
car flipped over: this is an event that causes a sudden inability to proceed
concerned but not panicked: you witness his struggles but you know all will be okay because you know that despite this, he was prepared
he pops out and is fine: he rises above this situation
car ends up in garage: his earth journey had ended safely
he is happy: he really is fine on the other side

To me, this is how you saw him go through his transition.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Debbie. I am so so sad that you and he are separated in this physical realm. Please know (and I know you do) that he is nearby quite often as he still loves you and looks out for you. And, just as your dream revealed, he truly is happy being home again.

I know that you sense when he is around and talk to him. He likes that. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise......thank you for your comments.

I never took too much stock in my dreams before my boyfriend passed into the spirit realm. Now it seems that everything means something, and when he truly visits me in my dreams it means everything to me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, the Talmud states: "An uninterpreted dream is like an unopened letter."

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Lori-Dreams #792792 11/15/12 01:27 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you for your condolences, Lori. This time is still very painful for me, and the separation from him is still hard for me to accept and to process. I feel like our relationship had just begun, with so much more to do together. I knew I would not have him very long in my life, but I never anticipated him leaving so soon. I am getting through the grieving process the best I can. It is not easy, and it seems to get more difficult with time. Every day I miss him so much.

My feelings about my dream did not focus on all the little details, but an overall assessment similar to yours. I know he is fine where he is, in good form, and he can pretty much get through anything he wants to. He is no longer fragile and tired.

Your assessment of all the little details really hit home for me, more so than my original feelings about this dream. You were spot on, Lori. So much so that it brought me to tears.

He had frozen emotions during our relationship. He was very casual and never fell in love with me. Even so, I know he cared for me very much and loved me in his own way. I believe from evidence after he passed on that something bad happened to him in his childhood that made him this way, unable to give his entire heart to his intimate partner. I can't discuss it here, but I have my reasons which I think are very valid. I trust my gut on this.

His trip was not easy. He struggled every day and never complained about his poor health. I saw more than anyone else did because I lived with him and cared for him. Nobody knows how much he truly suffered. I am sure he tried to hide what he could from me as well.

There was a difficulty he had in his physical life that he hid from me, only to come out after he passed on. I believe he struggled with a terrible issue in secret. I was deeply hurt when I found out about it, and I forgave him for it because I love him so much and he treated me very well when he was here. I know it set him free to have my forgiveness, because I was hit with a strong euphoria later that day out of nowhere. It penetrated my deep grief and changed it. He was very sorry for what he left behind, no doubt about it. This needed to be addressed before he could move on.

He was indeed prepared to enter the spiritual realm. He was a very spiritual and religious person, and he felt that if God felt that it was his time to go then it was ok with him.

I do believe he is doing well on the other side. He has told me so in my dreams more than once. He said he feels great so I am sure he feels happiness and strength. In hindsight now I do believe he loved me more than he let on, and still does. I don't feel him so much physically, although once he passed by me in the room and I caught his scent. We connect in my dreams more so and we embrace and talk briefly then. I speak to him every day out loud like he is right beside me or in the room. He does hear me, because in the past when I have asked him to come visit me in my dreams he would come the very next morning. He helps me find things if I ask him to as well.

I hope he does enjoy it when I talk with him out loud. I tell him all the time how much I love him. I hope our bond will continue on even though a veil separates us. Some day I will be with him again. I really believe we were meant to share more together, and perhaps that will happen in the spirit world.

Thanks again, Lori.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I can understand your feeling and feeling very bad for you. He has always been there for you to care and love you. I know you really love him and miss him. He hides that terrible issue from you because he doesn�t want to see you in strain.

jenniechan #792839 11/15/12 10:49 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you, Jennie.

You are right about the points you mentioned. I know it was never his intention to hurt me. He was and still is a very kind and gentle soul, and for that I love him immensely and I have forgiven his human flaws.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, Debbie. I'm so glad that you found something useful in my interp of your dream. You're such a spiritually-open person and I know that your dreams are ready for understanding when you are. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This may be off topic...

Is this or maybe did it on an earthly plane have discrepencies or I don't know...I get more of a person looking out for you.

In addition to the insights here and open Souls, the line or channel I keep getting is something along the lines of prior to the passing, a disagrement left unresolved.

There's more, but there's a tugging like he was closer than you knew to seeing everyone as one, yet still visits, knows what you're up to, speaking w/him is recieved, etc. and watching out for you...currently - still close smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/18/12 02:03 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.