logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#612293 07/24/10 11:45 PM
M
OP Offline
M
In my real life I have a close, now estranged friend that gave birth (about 6 months ago) to a child that has severe genetic deformities. The doctors said she wouldn't live more than a month, but somehow she manages to prove them wrong. No one knows how long she will live. With that said, I had a dream in which I was moving into a new apartment (a recurring theme) and am showing all my friends around. One of which, is the mother of a child I mentioned. There is a carnival in my backyard and the mother gets on it. The ride is too rough and violently swings the passengers back and forth. Everyone is laughing, until they exit the ride and the baby isn't breathing. The baby looks very weak and is red. I look at the baby and see the blood rushing to the surface, the blood rushes and rushes until the baby fills with blood internally and you can see her skin turn completely red. I am shocked and panic -- then I wake up. This is not the first dream I've had with a child in it, and that child being harmed in some way -- so maybe there is a connections somehow. I keep having dreams about houses and babies. Furthermore, they are usually violent and scary. What is someone/something trying to tell me?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
MissDreamer #613775 07/29/10 06:55 PM
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Ok...I think there are two different ways of looking at this dream and I would look at both. The dream "stage" or setting is a New Apartment. Because houses represent current states of consciousness it shows that once again you are evolving, are in a new phase of your life but there may be a lot of ongoing changes to your attitudes , represented by the word "apartment". Apartment are usally temporary places to live. In the "backyard" of this new state of mind..."It's a carnival". So think about what carnival means to you. Has your life been a freak show lately, or are there too many people who have been transient or temporary? The Mother with the physically challenged child decides to take a ride. Ok....this is where you must look at the dream in two different ways.
No.l...the mother can represent you and some Creative Business Project ..this business may be damaged, is it beyond all hope, are people surprised the business still exists but manages to go on somehow? The "ride was too wild"....So could it be that you have a business that ride is just too bumpy and it wouldn't be long in your mind that The LIfe is gone from it.

No.2.....If your current business life is going smoothly and there are no problems in that end of your world, then it may be the dream is showing you (remember all exaggerated form) the mother may have lived a bit on the wild side and did things unintentionally that may have harmed her baby.

Why you keep having dreams of A child that is being harmed, could be that Spirit wants you Alert to that chance encounter in your life where you may have knowledge or witness to a child being harmed and would hope there would be some way for you to intervene.

As to the child, in real life, that was challenged....It is said in most metaphysical writings that children who come into the world with special challenges CHOSE that life pattern in order to learn a specific lesson or to help others learn a specific lesson. It is that person's own freewill and choice to live a lifetime, no matter how long or short, with spirit knowledge that it is for someone's best....even if painful.

..just my thoughts..
TL

MissDreamer #613776 07/29/10 06:55 PM
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Ok...I think there are two different ways of looking at this dream and I would look at both. The dream "stage" or setting is a New Apartment. Because houses represent current states of consciousness it shows that once again you are evolving, are in a new phase of your life but there may be a lot of ongoing changes to your attitudes , represented by the word "apartment". Apartment are usally temporary places to live. In the "backyard" of this new state of mind..."It's a carnival". So think about what carnival means to you. Has your life been a freak show lately, or are there too many people who have been transient or temporary? The Mother with the physically challenged child decides to take a ride. Ok....this is where you must look at the dream in two different ways.
No.l...the mother can represent you and some Creative Business Project ..this business may be damaged, is it beyond all hope, are people surprised the business still exists but manages to go on somehow? The "ride was too wild"....So could it be that you have a business that ride is just too bumpy and it wouldn't be long in your mind that The LIfe is gone from it.

No.2.....If your current business life is going smoothly and there are no problems in that end of your world, then it may be the dream is showing you (remember all exaggerated form) the mother may have lived a bit on the wild side and did things unintentionally that may have harmed her baby.

Why you keep having dreams of A child that is being harmed, could be that Spirit wants you Alert to that chance encounter in your life where you may have knowledge or witness to a child being harmed and would hope there would be some way for you to intervene.

As to the child, in real life, that was challenged....It is said in most metaphysical writings that children who come into the world with special challenges CHOSE that life pattern in order to learn a specific lesson or to help others learn a specific lesson. It is that person's own freewill and choice to live a lifetime, no matter how long or short, with spirit knowledge that it is for someone's best....even if painful.

..just my thoughts..
TL

MissDreamer #613780 07/29/10 08:11 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Estranged or not I think the dream may be picking up on the physics of what the child is going through.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.