logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#798106 12/28/12 03:14 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Hi all, I am 11 weeks pregnant and have had some unusual dreams recently. Earlier this week, I had a dream where I pursued and had sex with a man who was not my partner. Throughout the dream I reminded myself and the 'other man' that I was pregnant and that didn't appear to be an issue to him. I recall him saying "I just want all those other people to just go away." When I woke up I felt so guilty. Then today, I had a dream where I was at a wedding party, chatting to people I knew having, a good time. Then I was on my own and I had a miscarriage I looked at what had come out and amongst the blood etc. were a couple of plastic toys. I had to hide or get rid of the blood and I didn't know what to do with the toys and I had to go back to the wedding party, it was awful. I've been in such a state since I woke up. Any kind of sane reasoning welcome. Thanks

Last edited by Whitepaper; 12/28/12 03:19 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you for posting, Whitepaper. Welcome to the Dreams forum.

Pregnant women often have unusual dreams. There's so much going on physiologically, psychologically, that the emotions will be affected and play out in our dreams. Deep-seated fears, worries, unresolved issues but also spiritual communication come through in dreams, especially during this very blessed time of life.

Sometimes, it is best to let go of nonsensical dreams one has when one is ill, feverish because the dreams can be so disjointed that to interpret them would cause confusion rather than create clarity. It isn't that these dreams don't "mean anything" because they do (they spring from your own subconscious!) but it is like trying to straight out and follow a huge tangled mess of yarn. While the symbols may hold meaning, they are small and insignificant to your overall life so most often, it is not worth the effort to untangle those types of dreams.

However, I can shed a little light for you here since the dreams have been troubling you:

It is extremely common for pregnant women to dream about miscarriage, not being pregnant or even having sex with another man. No need for guilt because none of these scenarios are serious wishful thoughts. Mostly, they are based in worries.

Listen, having a child is a life-altering experience. One can't be a little pregnant. You're pregnant. You're having a baby. There's no turning back the clock. Women can be nervous about this new, uncharted journey. A lot of women often scream out, "No! I changed my mind! I don't want to do this!" when they begin labor.

Dreaming about sex with another man is a way for your mind to express this.

Attending a wedding party often represents an upcoming change in life. Good news is that you were happy and having a good time which indicates that generally, you're enjoying this present time of your life, at least when you're around others. But when you're alone, you might have second thoughts. You feel horrible about having second thoughts but you do have them.

The plastic toys that came out along with the placental blood seems to me to indicate that the idea of being pregnant and having a baby was like fun and games to you but the reality of having a real baby...well, you don't know if you're ready for that yet and you don't want others to know about these thoughts.

Once you recognize your own doubts, it's hard to go back to the party to be happy and joyous again because, well, you have concerns.

Please don't worry. Especially about this dream. It is your subconscious mind's way of releasing very understandable and very common worries of many pregnant women.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.