logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#788772 10/21/12 12:59 PM
O
OP Offline
O
Hello! I'm currently on vacation but I had this strange dream I had to share. Basically I was looking at the deep purple-y night starry sky (from Earth) and at first I was confused at what I was looking at but then I realized I was looking at planets. It was like they were all coming really close to Earth to the point they appeared immensely larger than the moon or the sun. One of the planets caught my attention the most because it was real pretty and illuminated with colors (like aurora borealis.) That one was like the second largest. The others looked like what I imagine planets would look like. Anyway, it was spectacular, and I wonder what it could mean. I always have very vivid dreams and most of the time I think they are trying to say something... Not sure about this one though!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ohhh, what a lovely dream! Such a sweet way to express what is going on in your life and psyche right now.

Looking into the "deep purple-y night starry sky" seems to indicate that you are open to higher wisdom with all the possibilities and knowledge out there.

Planets *tend* to represent exploration and discovery! These can be physical travels and adventures that will enlarge your understanding but also creative endeavors as art and creation are really self-exploration and self-discovery, too.

That there were several planets points to how you will have more than one exciting thing to explore. All were larger than both moon and sun which indicates that you will become focused more upon these new things rather than day-to-day mundane matters.

This can be a very fascinating time for you!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
O
OP Offline
O
Ooohhh! I had a feeling it had to do with creativity or discovery! I remember feeling like I've never seen something like that before (which I haven't) and being fascinated by it. Really cool!!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Forgot to mention that there will be one creative discovery that will involve special insights and knowledge. That is the one that flickered like the Aurora Borealis and enchanted you. You will know it because it will fill you with good feelings, even love.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
That�s great Openminded. Amazing dream. Everyone is sharing very unique dreams but I have never seen these types of dream.

O
OP Offline
O
Lori! Thanks for adding that, I wondered why that one struck out the most. The otheres were pretty but that one was amazing. I wish I knew how to paint because it would just look amazing! I've had another strange nightmare and a case of sleep paralysis.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.