logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kevon Offline OP
OP Offline
K
hi guys let me tell you a bit about myself,am kevon and i suffered with depression for a year before i made a conscious decisions to make something beter for myself and family.Am 30 now but when i was 22 i and had nothing going for me,dropped out of school and lived at home with my mom,i still praise her for sticking by be even when i wwas at my worst.One day i walked into a book store aimlessly an started browsing through a few sections to desparately find something to read that would get my thought process back to normal so i could be happy again.i found a book about leaders and it thought me to be a leader in my own way and that was the start of a big turn around for me.Now am a writer and i focus on self development to help others with some inspirational words and maybe deliver them from a dark place

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
kevon Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi everyone! Just sharing my thoughts! There are things that we do every day in a routine. On the other hand there are things that we do for recreation, fun, or to express ourselves. The things that we are passionate about are the ones that boost our self-esteem and make us feel really great whenever we do them. This is the reason why to be able for you to attract abundance; you must be passionate about life and the many great things it can offer. You must have a burning desire to achieve your goals and to live your life to the fullest. As long as you are passionate about doing things that improve your life, you can never go wrong. The energy that you put out to the universe whenever you perform with passion is so powerful, it attracts whatever you think about or give your focus to with considerable force. Give yourself time to do what you love to do each day. Remember that we are made to enjoy life and to serve as an inspiration to others for them to improve. Use the Law of Attraction with passion. The stronger your desire to succeed is, the closer success is to you.

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: kevon
...One day i walked into a book store aimlessly an started browsing through a few sections to desparately find something to read that would get my thought process back to normal so i could be happy again...Now am a writer...

Hi Kevon, thank you for your two messages. What aspect of Self Development do you enjoy writing about the most? (JOY)

K
kevon Offline OP
OP Offline
K
hi guys,this my thought on self development today hope you enjoy.. 'Auto' means a thorough psychological personality a person. A superior thinking about our own self broadens our understanding of attitudes and morals between the actual and idyllic self. This will strengthen our perspective to analyze our cars.. Development of self helps an individual to have a deep insight into their inner thoughts. In this way, he can achieve self-realization.. A person who grows with self realization knows how to perceive the world around them i. and. their thoughts will be clear on how to carry themselves in the world and stand apart. In addition can personal development to bring the person all the ups and downs of life in a reasonable. Additionally, if a person will deal with their inner thoughts and actions rationally, they will always have a positive outlook towards life. An entity with an optimistic attitude to life is growing mentally and spiritually. Thus, in attaining self-development, one should always concentrate on the development of the mind as well as of soul. It is important, because the idea increasingly an understanding level increases and automatically flips people on the State of self-realization. There are several ways for attaining self-development. Out that meditation plays an important role in the discovery of the identity. It is a method, which contributes in the outcome of a dignified and blissful state of mind. This is because techniques for self-knowledge and self-awareness. It helps us to bridge the gap between individualism and universality. Makes a selfless person and growing spiritually. It makes us think beyond our restricted self. But before that there is no need to check this limited. Meditation serves three main purposes - self-regulation, self-liberation, and self-exploration. uduaAutoregolamentazione-is a capacity of donkeys intentionally what we hear and their impact on the functions of body and mind. Awareness of breath, meditation and relaxation are some of the ways by which this can be achieved. This will make the extent of the pain, nervousness and stress an individual. These techniques come to our aid especially during the situation when we are under constant worry. Deliberately makes us this fear and helps to relax. For example, if we have indigestion problems while tackling stressful situations, then these techniques can be a way out of the problem. uduaSelf-liberation-meditation can help us the self-conscious and to achieve the recognition of the spiritual truths of life. This also gives us support in discovering our own real self that lies hidden behind various personality layers that we have. These layers next to our experience of life. It also develops our faculty of intuition by which we may wonder about certain psychological questions like from where we have come and what lies in store for us in life after death. So calls to our existence as an individual, in relation to the company and beyond this world to meditate. Self-exploration - is also one of the most important means of self-development. This includes technical effects of meditation, concentration and relaxation. They instruct us ways by which we should apply our attention in the right direction in a calm manner. You give these exercises strength of character and spirit balanced. This makes us analyze our virtues and vices. Recognizing also the potential that is hidden within us, that we are completely unknown. Along with meditation, techniques of yoga also lend a hand in exploring these potentials from our unconscious. Our feelings to familiarize us and identify with them. Awareness by widening of our horizons through mental exercises confers a strong on our mind and leads a meaningful life.

K
kevon Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Self development is the process of building its own capacity to grow through the following series of activities, assessments and some protocols. The power of a human being to develop the environment and world cannot be denied. This performance is deeply connected with the development of an individual of inner being.. This establishment for such a development is referred as Self Development. uduaLe company, which advanced thrived and led to individuals and organizations that have mastered the art of self-development. Self development is sometimes synonymously referred as personal development. It is necessary, an individual and an organization to create autonomous development. For an individual, it is vital to perform the liabilities and succeed in accordance to the hard work. This success is well developed identity and a respectable social status only when the individual objectives defined well enough know, defines talent and strength,. All this is possible if the individual is self developed. This autonomous development is also necessary for an individual to motivate. An individual can be ascertain of self development through a honest and sincere self assessment, through undertaking self development tests, through establishing a personal liability for own growth, by being up to date and many more self confidence boosting techniques and methods. Learning from experience is the principle of life and the best way, this rule of thumb to follow is to understand the experiences of others and justify direction. For self development to occur in an organization, the organization needs to incorporate career resource centers. These serve as a tool to help individuals. There are a variety of organizations aimed at establishing self development. An individual's wish to develop inner growth. This organization may take the form of a coach, mentor, manager, teacher or a guide to establish self development. uduaMolti-Autoren, who themselves have studied the development say that if everyone is working to develop of a better Interior that thriving companies with peace and love but hate. They believe that lack of self development also causes thousands to suffer in their career. The causes of this error are intended for lack of motivation, lack of experience in this area, lack of social ties, lack of trust and many others.. The researchers believe that a personal development plan needs to be laid out as a fundamental plan for establishing self development. ud uacosi is quite obvious that survive for the benefit of the world. The ones who survive harsh times have indeed succeeded. Hard times are definitely the main cause of the destruction of self development.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I agree that meditation is a wonderful way to build compassion for others and a patience for ourselves smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
M
M

Last edited by markbutler; 12/26/12 08:44 PM.

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.