Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#323250 06/18/07 04:44 PM
trishh Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Just had to share this story with my NA Bella friends. You may remember that my closest friend lost her only living child, her son David, almost two years ago. It would appear that he still makes contact from time to time- this time I saw evidence pretty hard to ignore.
I have by virtue of work I do a little apartment in a city distant by about 4 hrs drive. I am there only for a few days every month but have made it into a neat little getaway for friends and my sweetie and me. Last weekend, I went on a shopping junket with this friend and her sister, Chris, who I am getting to know better and would like to consider a good fast friend too. What I am finding out about Chris is that she takes the psychic world very seriously and is studying to develop some of her innate talent (more about that in another post).
On this trip though we (Rose, her sister Chris, and I) came back to the apartment loaded with shopping bags and as I fumbled for the key, we noticed a small signet ring hanging on the branches of my twig wreath on the inside apartment door. How odd, we all thought, that someone would have found a ring and thought to put it on my wreath for the "owner" to find. It hadn't been there a few hours before when we had gone out and locked the door behind us.
On the ring were the initials DCL(the same initials as my friend's deceased son's first and last name+ L for Love?). Chris was startled and remembered that a psychic she didn't know very well had told her she was going to go on a road trip and that her nephew David would be along. She didn't bother to tell the psychic that David was dead. The psychic said she had seen a bough like on a branch. That was it.
So here's this ring, on a bough, on a door Chris had never seen before, and it was David's mom's birthday. For the last years before he died, he had given his mom a ring for each birthday and Christmas.
Would you find that convincing? What do you think? I suppose Chris could have constructed it all, but it doesn't feel like that. I'm pretty pragmatic, and this seemed kind of "other".

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
trishh #323436 06/19/07 11:55 AM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
What a beautiful story Trishh.

Thank you so much for sharing- I'm a believer in the spirit world's ability to set up these special treats, especially at anniversaries and think it was absolutely genuine.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.