logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
okay so i found out i was bipolar with anxiety and depression about 3 years ago!! i have come a real long way and have it all under control! the medicine they put me on when first diagnosed didnt work they have probably changed it about 3 to 4 times. i am now on 75mg of topamax and 20mg of lexapro. the way i feel on a daily basis is soooo tired im nauseous everyday no energy i sleep for hours on end because i just cant wake up! but my medicine cocktail doesn't end there i also take metformin for PCOS, welchol, nexium, and Excedrin PM for about 2 years, i cant stop taking it. i take it for my back injury due to a car accident but now if i don't take it then i cant go to sleep at night. im just soo frustrated because i feel so sick everyday i wake up the whole day. it has affected me soo much that i had to quit my job i was soo sick at work also? i don't kno what causes it and y? i see a mental health doctor and therapist and they don't kno what to tell me! is it the meds or is my health deteriorating? if anybody has gone through the same thing or knows how to help me please do!! thank u! cuz im fustrated!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
It is immensely frustrating and scary to be unsure of why you're feeling so terrible. I can't offer any medical advice, but I urge you not to lose hope. Keep seeing your doctor and therapist, and I think you're right to consider the possibility that these issues are linked to medication side effects.

I hope you hang in there, and keep searching for answers.

Erin

Erin Kelley-Soderholm, Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Website
Mental Health Forum
F
OP Offline
F
thank u for the support im gonna try and hang in there but its just so fustrating when u feel so sick all the time everyday and nothing u can do will fix it i just wanna b normal. im only 21 years old and im this sick i just dont understand! im thankful that i dont have much worse cuz i kno i could b worse i kno theres alot of other people out there mre sick than me! i just dont wanna feel like this. and b able to live my life! but thank u!

E
E
Hi again!

I thought you might be interested in my latest article-- it seems like it might apply to your situation: Emotional Awareness

Let me know if you find it helpful.

Take care,
Erin

Erin Kelley-Soderholm, Mental Health Editor
Mental Health Website
Mental Health Forum
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Great article, Erin. That is very informative.

frustrated!! Erin is right, I think, to keep seeing your doctor and therapist - just make sure you are being totally open with them and telling them all these things you told us. I would also certainly check with another doctor to get some other opinions.

And, as Erin says - do not lose hope! There are better days and health ahead for you. Keep trying, for that is the hope within you reaching out for something better. You do not have to feel this way, there is a reason why you do and you need to keep reaching out to find out the why's. Let your doctor's know that you want to stop feeling this way and want to find a better solution to help you.

((Hugs)) and best wishes to you!

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.