Next Thread
Print Thread
#336640 08/28/07 06:30 PM
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Who else is a Big Brother addict? I have become so obsessed with this season, I think because of the America's player twist - I like that there are small ways that the viewers can consistently influence things in the house, and it's really shaken up the game I think. I bet people (like Dani and Dick) are going to be SO surprised after the show's over and they find out what Eric was up to.

Do you guys vote in the polls to tell Eric what to do? I do, and I cannot WAAAIT to vote for him to vote against Amber. (At least I hope I can do that and the nominations don't change....)

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
ME ME ME!!!! I have watched every season of it but this season for some reason my husband is soooo into the show. I think it is because Dick has the same outlook he does LOL We have only missed one episode this season because Sunday night the Steelers game was on TV LOL

Did Dick ever find his cigarettes that Jen destroyed?????

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
He must have, because he has been smoking ever since. Maybe he had more? That was CRAZY!

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
Big Brother replaced all of the cigarettes for Dick because Jen was not allowed to destroy them. I can't stand Dick. A person with morals would not be able to treat other people the way he does even in a game setting. He has said some horrible things that have been shown on the live feeds but not on the actual show. That's what the final straw was for Jen- he said he would do something (sexual)to her face while she was sleeping and other things which I can't even describe without getting way too adult-rated.

K i K i #340494 09/12/07 02:27 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hey! I am glad to find this thread. I was heading over here with a bit of a recap from last night's show because I cannot wait to find out who wins!
I have been hunting for spoilers to give me the outcome, but haven't found anything yet.
I, for one, am rooting for Dick and Danielle. Dick sure is rough around the edges, but he tells it like it is, he is up-front about his actions in the game - and it is a GAME!
Jessica I cannot stand - sorry folks, but of the 2 they brought in from Haysville Kansas, the wrong one stayed. Eric is in love with her and she has played him every bit of the way.
I much prefer an in-your-face- what-you-see-is-what-you-get person like Dick. You always know where you stand.
Just MHO smile

Gryffn #340502 09/12/07 02:40 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Ok - update - I did find the winner of part 1 of the HoH competition .... Here Is The Link - for those of you who do not want to know. But I do. And the Next Part
Enjoy!

Gryffn #340813 09/13/07 12:21 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Honestly, I like Dick. I like how he is a tell it how it is no nonsense kind of guy. If he doesn't like you, he isn't two faced about it. Now Zach on the other hand, he has been coasting along the whole game and now he thinks he is Mr. Bad you-know-what because he rode eveyone's coat tails to get where he is right now!! He irritates me for some reason.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Amoeba
Amoeba
I am also getting really peeved at Dustin. Sounds like sour grapes to me that everyone is against Dick and Danielle. I am glad they have worked stuff out between them.

And tell Eric who should win!! Post your choice HERE!

Last edited by Ingrid, RealityTV; 09/13/07 08:58 PM.

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.