logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
zuzu Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
i wonder can any one help.. I am having trouble getting the last of the 10 mini kit canisters out of episode one chapter one. Its the room that R2 unit opens with the little space ship that goes through the force field.
I have removed the grating off the wall and I have jar jar ready to jump through the vent to the other side as suggested. but will he go!! no he will not lol.. so why wont he go. it looks like he is at the wrong angle to EVER make it through there.
what am I doing wrong? any help would be appreciated as I have all the other canisters

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
This is always one of the tricky ones. Often it is hit or miss. You might try coming back here with another double jump character -- Sometimes different characters move a little differently. I remember the times I did make it I was almost directly under the grate and then I sort of jumped up and slightly towards the grate. Very frustrating the way they set it up.

I recommend trying other double jump characters since they often have slightly different patterns. Somedays I cannot get it no matter how hard I try and other times it happens the first time. I am not sure if it is me or something I am triggering within the game. I might get it after a 100 tries.

Caution: Once you get in, there are a few death traps to watch out for (You will need R2 for the main one). The most frustrating thing is to finally jump in the grate and accidently jump right back out (I think I lost hair from that idiot move).

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.