Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
Hello once again. Hope you all are doing well. I know some may beg to differ with me on this. But hopefully some of you know where I'm coming from as well. If we look at our lives even in bad times, there's so much to be grateful for if we look for the good in our lives (some of us don't have to look very far).

I say this because no matter what trials we may have to endure for our spiritual growth and eternal reward Jesus promised to us that love Him, we must also remember this: "The end of a matter is better than it's beginning. Patience is better than pride. Be not quick to anger, for anger rests in the lap of fools" (Ecclesiastes 7:8-9.). Jesus, who is the way, the truth, and the life, has promised to us great rewards if we faint not, by depending on Him for strength.

We as Christians, must be reminded that in spite of what we've learned in school, in society and TV about Easter bunnies, painted eggs and so forth, the true meaning of Easter is supposed to be about a celebration of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Forget about the bunnies and painted eggs.

Let's celebrate the fact that Jesus suffered a horrible death on the cross for the sins of the world (that includes you and me), so we would not have to suffer eternally. Jesus was resurrected from the dead and so shall also those of us in Christ be raised. Let us celebrate that and be eternally grateful. Have a beautiful Easter!

Tara Logan-Hearn
Ethnic Beauty Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
Hello Ashleigh. And thank you for your reply. I really can't give you much on eating disorders, anorexia, or cosmetic surgery, as it is not my area of expertise. My apologies for that. However, I'd love to post on your blog about what and who defines a woman's real and true beauty. I can share this if you like. Just let me know where you want me to post it. Thanks.

Tara Logan-Hearn
Ethnic Beauty Editor

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.