logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Are you Miz -- or even Mister Fab? Read our article Fabulous Beyond Forty then answer yes or no, and tell us why! Or perhaps you know someone who fits this description, a sister, an aunt, a teacher...anyone, tell us about them!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
Great article April. I finally achieved fabulosity when I stopped believing I needed to look like a Barbie. Just a few years before my 40th b-day too.

Thanks to all the fabulous latina actresses on film and t.v. now including Roselyn Sanchez, Penelope Cruz, JLo, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes, Shakira, Salma Hayek, Sara Ramirez (from Grey's Anatomy), Zoe Saldana, and Sofia Vergara who's probably considered the sexiest latina ever.

It's finally hot to be the complete opposite of a Pam Anderson and also a girl next door type. My boyfriend who's Australian is always bragging to his friends back home how he's dating a sexy latina (he's the only person who's ever said that about me so he might be nuts).

I wish I had the confidence I have now when I was 20 but totally basking in latina fabulosity now!

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 10/20/10 12:15 PM.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Monica,

I love the phrase you used, 'totally basking in fabulosity.' You go lady!

Thank you too for mentioning all the lovely Latinas, isn't it wonderful to see and hear them, finally? [for others of you reading this, check out Latina Magazine where you can see LaLa Vasquez, and Demi Lovato--just to name a few! It also has great recipes, I know because I'm a foodie smile ] And I too am glad that Sofia is finally getting her props.

Ethnic women are beautiful at any size, weight, and age. Thanks for your encouragement, and keep it hot mami!!

Elephant
Elephant
I love that magazine. I also really love that so many ethnic beauties are getting recognition these days. Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussy Cat Dolls (Filipino/Hawaiian/Russian), Aishwarya Rai (was she voted most beautiful woman in the world?), Rihanna (my uncle is in love with her), and Sarah Shahi just to name a few.

I think this is why hourglass body and big booty workout plans like Brazil Butt Lift have become so popular : )

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Monica,

Isn't the magazine wonderful?! And Nicole S. was one of my favorites when she was on DWTS. Aishwarya Rai, Indian actress and former Miss World is lovely with her ethnic honey-brown eyes, and yes the big ethnic booty has become popular. I still have to smile because there was a time when it wasn't 'in vogue' in mainstream society.

Thanks for your enlightening comments, and those of you who know of other ethnic beauties not mentioned here, please tell us a little about them!

Also to read about multi-ethnic women, pick up one of my novels --they're available online!

Elephant
Elephant
OMG you are too fabulous for writing al those novels but I had to go hunt down your website like a crazy person. You should make it an active link from both your profile and your forum signature.

I tried posting the html code for you but the system wouldn't let me. Send an email if you need help getting it up.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Monica,

You really made me laugh!!! Thank you, I needed that.

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.