Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
This post in from Maureen

Diana
Im unsure were to post this but perhaps you can do it for me, if its called for that is.
My husband has just fenced in our whole patio area, one reason for it was to keep our dogs off the grass, although I clean it up regularly and thoroughly, he still has this thing about them using it as their toilet area, but the other reason he also has for this building work is so I can let my 3 ferrets out come the summer time, (yes when we do eventually get that warm sunny bright stuff smile )
wont they just have a ball, all that space to run, play, explore and hide in, wow, all three of their birthdays come at once.
Well that's it, just wanted to share their excitement and mine with you.
love from
Maureen

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Diana:

I guess your links did not want to cooperate in your post above smile

You got the famous BellaOnline ALERT:Raw URLS are not allowed...

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thanks for letting me know. I don't for the life of me remember what the link was. I imagine I had a brain...ah fade, and used html instead of forum language, I have been known to do that on occasion. html is a second language lol. I'll look through email and try to figure out what it was.

Tiger
Tiger
You welcome Diana, this site is a "learning experience" and once you get the hang of it, you will wonder why it took so long smile

Me again, Just a little update on the ferrets BIG outdoor run, our patio in other words. Talk about give them an inch and they want more, well Rosie always does, I call her 'The Investigator'she discovered were the gate was and thought she could sratch her way out haha, theres no way she could but that dont stop her trying. Otherwise, Ber just loved the space, made all them dookin noises. Rene just explored the space. Its great for a sunny day, we got one today, but cant have pot plants sitting about, you know what they're like for digging in soil, lovely. So the patio is a bit on the bear side now. Anybody any idea as to what to do with the space?

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
lol - fill it with ferrets? sounds like your ferret children are having a marvelous time outdoors. Potted plants are wonderful fun. I use to rake leaves and save them for winter. I'd take a children's swimming pool, set it in the middle of the living room and put the leaves inside the pool. The ferrets had more fun. The leaves would go flying. I'd take them out to snow drifts along with several other people and let them spend a few minutes tunneling through the snow. The extra people were to keep track where the little monsters were tunneling. Then I'd dry them off and warm them up. Potted plants are the ultimate fun though smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.