logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#662786 02/13/11 08:34 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Training ferrets is easy when you are patient and consistent, from teaching ferrets tricks, biting, litter box training, to everything else. This is part of the continuing series on pet ferrets! Ferret training is simple! Enjoy the ferret pictures!

Tell me about your ferrets. How have you trained your ferrets, either litter box training, tricks, nipping, or any fun story. I would love to learn from you!

Ferret Training

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
Training ferrets is easy when you are patient and consistent, from teaching ferrets tricks, biting, litter box training, to everything else...
Hi Diana, I never realised that ferrets could be trained to that extent. I thought they were just little creatures that ran up trouser legs and caused comotion! (JOY)

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Oh, they do an excellent job of running up pants legs and causing general chaos but they can be trained. Have you seen some of the movies with ferrets? They have been trained (like committing a bank robbery) to carry items, to roll over, dance, all kinds of things. They are very intelligent animals. Because they are so full of the ol nick, people don't think to train them. Training Ferrets Ferret Training

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Oh, they do an excellent job of running up pants legs and causing general chaos but they can be trained. Have you seen some of the movies with ferrets? ...
Hi Diana, no, I haven't seen any ferret movies. What titles would they have had? (JOY)

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am so sorry Joy, I thought I had answered this, apparently though I had but didn't. Movies with ferrets, Kindergarten Cop, Beastmaster, Starship Troopers, Mars Attacks, The Big Lebowski, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, The Golden Compass, Stardust, Ace Ventura, Lord of the Rings, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, to name just a few smile

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
...Movies with ferrets, Kindergarten Cop, Beastmaster, Starship Troopers, Mars Attacks, The Big Lebowski, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, The Golden Compass, Stardust, Ace Ventura, Lord of the Rings, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, to name just a few smile
Wow Diana, I didn't know so many films featured them. I'll have to watch them all again to 'spot' the ferrets! (JOY)

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I just had to hit the video store to see if I could spot them all lol.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Dianne,

I had a ferret and I didn't have to train her at all she was already trained when i purchased her. However, she enjoyed hiding my keys and my daughters favorite dolls. She would watch all of us and when ever we put something down she would sneak up and take it and then go and hide it. My children got a big kick out of that, on the other hand it was a little frustrating for me.

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I had an employee at one time who had her ferret hide the keys. I had been a district sales manager for Avon, now retired. I knew she wouldn't believe me, but I could "see" the keys during the phone call. I got into my car, drove 70 miles to her house, reached behind her desk and handed her the keys. I love spring cleaning because I get to find all the stuff my ferret kids have stashed. They get so aggravated with me when I take it away!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.