logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#605303 06/16/10 10:42 AM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I am just curious how many people sleep with their pets. If you don't where do they sleep? If you do there is always an interesting story to tell....please tell smile WHAT pets do you sleep with?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
My boxer/German Shepherd mix, Precious, sleeps in bed with me each and every night. If any of us lay down during the day to take a nap (that doesn't happen very often), she curls up and takes a nap next to us.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I honestly think pets sleeping with you allows a very special bonding. Many years ago when I was a teen I got a very wild kitten from a women who lived in the country. It had been born on a farm and had no human contact. I picked the little tiger colored kitten up and he spit, hissed, and scratched. I took the little fellow into my bedroom attempting to calm him by petting him ect. He got away and ended up under the bed. I went to sleep. I woke the next morning to find him curled up under my chin on my neck. We were best friends from that day forward. I can only guess and what had transpired in his sweet little head that night. Perhaps sleeping demonstrates a special trust.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
My big 14 year old tabby either sleeps on top the covers on my feet or alongside my lower legs, then, just before the alarm clock goes off she walks up my body and uses a claw to try to pull my covers off. During nap time on the couch she sleeps on my midriff. We are very close. She also says "milk" when I ask her if she wants some.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Both my kitties sleep with me at night...one at my feet, the other by my side.

Granny
Thousands of years ago cats were considered Gods
Cats have never forgotten this.
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
How sweet. I remember when George and I first got married. I didn't think a thing of it, when we went to bed I called my black lab who promptly crawled in between us...ooops

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.