I had this dream a few months ago I was in this house I don't even know where it was or where I was and there was this sprit in the house with me and this little boy I think it could have been my baby brother or something I'm not sure and it was a two story house and the up stairs was really big anyways I was down stairs in this weird really tight small space and this girl the sprit she was really scary looking and she was wearing all white I think and she kept scaring me and the boy and we couldn't get out I tried to get up stairs through this little window and I don't know if the boy came with me I think he did but she pulled me and I couldn't get away and finely some how I did and then me and the boy got up stairs and the doors and windows started slamming shut and locking and stuff and I couldn't get out so I took a chair and smashed the up stairs window and I looked down and it was a ways down and I got out of the window first I think and I don't think the little boy every came with me I cant remember if he was behind me or not he might have been and then I looked up and this face came out the window and it was green and it said that I will never escape and I had someone out there with me and I think it was a guy and we ran to this car in the middle of the street and there were a few people in it and we got in and then someone ran after and shot at me I think I ducked down but I woke up as soon as they shot at me this dream really scared the [censored] out of me so it would be great if someone could make some kind of since with it please help me out

I hold for you in my hand a Broken heart that has been damned, in the other an umbrella to keep out the sun. Now that it's dark playtime has begun! ~�BrOkEn�DolLy�~