logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#930 03/20/03 08:24 AM
Barbra Offline OP
OP Offline
ok about 4 nights ago now I had a dream I was standing with my partner somewhere, and there were people behind us but not that close.We were talking to each other when I remember he was kneeling down to my lower stomach/pelvic area and touching with 2 fingers like he was feeling for something. I was then laying down with him kind of standing over me with a pink measuring tape (like one you use to measure a person for clothes ect) with black numbers. I remember the number 4 and then my partner saying to me that I am 4 weeks pregnant......

The next night I dreamed I was pregnant again, but further along (not sure how far). Then I had a heap og clear fluid (like water) gush/run from my vaginal area. My dream turned wierd after that.. I was driving a Green car (not sure of the make/model, but it was small like a hyundai ect).
I was driving my partner to work but it was far away.
I was then with my dad arguing about me taking my David to work. I was then back in the car with a friend in the passenger side of the car. We were just sitting there. After a minite or so we started to drive and then she was gone and I was back with my dad again and we were talking nicely again. He was happy with me. I was ten driving back to David.

Thats all I remember. Since then I have not remembered anything from any other dreams....... But have had them (more I mean).

What do you think? Any thoughts? eek :rolling:

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Well, dreaming about being pregnant could mean that you really are having thoughts about wanting to be pregnant, or being jealous of someone else being pregnant. Many women love being pregnant and having babies. Could this be a desire of yours that is showing up in your dream?

Another symbolic meaning of pregnancy is a 'new start' - a new life. It could mean that you want to have a fresh start in your life, to get things going again in a new and better way. So if you really don't think you have any desire to actually BE pregnant, consider that angle.

P. Pureheart

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.