Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 242 of 256 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:32 and got up at 12:14. I decided for the first time in decades to not add a picture for my computer's background (sooooo weird to see that all day long and this morning) and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, started the Defender, did one important thing, checked fifty-seven things and calculated two things and changed four notes and erased eleven notes, played Card Frenzy, looked at Explosm (the new comic was not viewable so that now makes 4) and tried to see the other three and wrote one note, changed three notes and checked Windows for updates (1), played Card Frenzy, checked two things and calculated one thing and wrote one note and changed three notes, calculated one thing and checked forty-seven things, played Card Frenzy, deleted two pictures and changed four notes and calculated one thing and checked six things and did one search and deleted one link and changed the place of two links and added one link, played Card Frenzy, checked one thing, changed one note and calculated one thing, played Card Frenzy, calculated one thing and checked forty things and deleted twenty-one links and wrote three notes and changed the place of one link, played Card Frenzy, did two searches and wrote one note and deleted two links and checked one thing, changed two notes, did three searches and wrote three notes and got one information and added one link and deleted one link, did two searches and added one link and wrote one note, checked four things, got one information, started the anti-malwares, calculated one thing, checked one thing, changed five notes and added six links and checked nine things and changed the place of one link and calculated six things and deleted four links, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:13 and got up at 12:08. I changed one note and wrote one note and tried to see the four comics (yesterdays was not there yet [i normally go back during the day but not anymore] so will look soon) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, calculated one thing and wrote two reviews on Amazon Canada and looked at my orders to see if I wanted to write more reviews, played Stan Skates once, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, checked my new reviews and started the Defender and did a few changes (back sponge [started that night using shower gels again so added also a body sponge] + toothbrush + tongue cleaner + special tongue cleaner + bathrobe - also found the sneakers bought a while back for exercises that i did not need until now and will use the same clothes used for the previous exercises), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played Stan Skates twice, checked one thing and changed four notes, mom looked at what she had put in my favorites then a few other things on that website because she was not sure if she still wanted it and told me she wanted it, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, changed one note and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, took aspirins, changed five notes and added six links and checked six things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:16 and got up at 12:27. I changed two notes and wrote one note and tried to see the comics (then that made 5 - again the days comic was not there so it could be soon 6) and calculated one thing and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (0), made an online order, played Stan Skates once, did one search and changed the place of two links and changed four notes, did one search and changed seven notes, played Stan Skates once, started the Defender, checked three things and got two informations and added one link, played Stan Skates twice, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did two searches and added one link and checked one thing, played Stan Skates once, did one search and got one information and changed one note, checked six things and calculated one thing and added four links and did one search, played Stan Skates three times, changed two notes and erased one note, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, played Stan Skates once, changed six notes and added two links and checked three things and calculated three things and deleted two links and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:54 and got up at 12:42. I changed two notes and wrote one note and calculated one thing and tried to see the comics (6 now - again the days comic was not out yet) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, changed one note and deleted one link, erased one note and changed three notes, started the Defender, went outside (it had been hours since id seen and heard mom - considering her health she may of been injured or worst - she was in the garage all that time - stayed there a while - brought Elmo with me), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and did one search and wrote one note, played Stan Skates twice, changed two notes and did three searches and wrote five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of one link, watched a short video on Youtube, deleted one link and changed two notes, played Stan Skates once, started the anti-malwares, changed four notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:17 and got up at 12:15. I changed two notes and wrote one note and calculated one thing and tried to see the comics (now 7 - again the days comic was not out) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, did one search and added eight links, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted two links and changed the place of one link and changed three notes, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates once, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and changed one note, played Stan Skates twice, deleted eight links and changed two notes, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, changed one note, mom asked me to get an information and told her after getting it, changed one note, changed one note, played Stan Skates once, checked six things, played Stan Skates once, started the anti-malwares, got one information and calculated one thing and checked eleven things and did one search, changed five notes and added five links and checked seven things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:07 and got up at 12:48. I changed two notes and wrote one note and calculated one thing and tried to see the comics (its now 8 - again the days was not out) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyelashes and eyebrows brush, checked Windows for updates (0), played Stan Skates twice, changed the place of two links and changed three notes, played Stan Skates twice, changed four notes and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, went outside (mom wanted to show me the cleaned garage [she cleaned everything the past days except the roof] and i brought the 4 musketeers and 2 others then we walked a little in the yard), changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed three notes, changed two notes, played Stan Skates once, started the anti-malwares, got one information, changed five notes and added four links and checked four things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/24/18 01:18 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:44 and got up at 12:56. I changed two notes and wrote one note and calculated one thing and tried to see the comics (now 9 - thursdays its videos) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, added seventeen pictures, added fifteen pictures, added four pictures, checked Windows for updates (0), got one information and did one search and checked one thing and changed the place of four links and changed five notes, played Stan Skates once, started the Defender, played Stan Skates twice, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and changed three notes and changed the place of one link, played Stan Skates once, changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, added one link, changed five notes and added six links and checked six things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:36 and got up at 12:33. I changed one note, got one information, changed one note and tried to see the comics (the days was not out) and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and changed four notes, played Stan Skates once, calculated one thing, changed two notes and started the Defender, did one search and changed the place of two pictures and got seven informations and wrote three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, played Stan Skates twice, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, got one information, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and wrote one note, changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, did one search, played Stan Skates once, changed five notes and added six links and checked eight things and calculated five things and changed the place of one link and deleted two links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
I was not able to do this this morning because the forums were being updated (got rid of all the notes when i realised we could not do anything here during that time).

Page 242 of 256 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.