Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 83 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

We finally sold this house and were visiting houses, I do not remember if for the first or another but in one they decided that dad's television would be where the kitchen is again and I just left, I do not remember if I said anything but I left and only came back to our sold house to get a few things.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember four dreams (maybe 2 or all of the last 3 were together).

All I remember is that it had to do with one or some or most of all of my teeth, I just remembered that I was also at least at one point at a dentist and that before leaving I realised there was a problem which was not there during the cleaning.

I do not remember exactly where I was and what I was doing but I ended up talking with people I did not know, they were nice but kind of boring so I looked around often unless I looked around because I had to go somewhere and was too shy or and whatever to say it.

I went in a store and I had the impression I had to leave but did not, something or someone started to kill people after it became all dark. Instead of trying to leave I hid, others hid too but they were found.

At least six people were in the same bed that was a loft or a bunk bed but that bed was huge so everyone was comfortable. The couple from Everybody Loves Raymond was there and also Robert, the woman was awake and at least her husband too, she kept repeating of course they are coming too, the two or and their kids were supposed to have a vacation or visit someone and the parents of Raymond had learned the day before and said they were coming too, she had spent the entire night awake and saying that over and over. The parents arrived and she kept saying that, I remember them going in a van and perhaps there was another. I know something else happened after getting up or more but I do not remember.

N
N
I remember three dreams. Also at least once I woke up jumping but I also remembered that what I dreamed was not scary at all (that last time which was maybe the first and only time that happened i said so to myself right after the jump why did i woke up like that).

All I remember is big houses, the ones we often see in the south of the United States.

I remember Leonardo DiCaprio and at one point he was either acting or rehearsing acting, it looked a lot or all or most or some like The Revenant.

I was at my aesthetician, I had changed my purse and everything else that had to do with it but I hated it. I re-arranged it when waiting for my appointment. The one I had was sitting down where we pay (in real life there is no seat there) and she was smiling looking straight ahead. The other was up and talking to a client near the door where the rooms we get treatments are, I was sitting and waiting in the waiting space. Finally at the time of the appointment she got up and it was my turn, the other looked to be ignoring me but she did not.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/19/18 12:22 PM.
N
N
I remember three dreams (the last may of been with the second).

I was about to go out of this room but I decided to use a clitoris sex toy first, it fell down and I let it there but it gave me a vaginal orgasm. I talked about it to at least one person, that is all I remember (it was probably just that).

I was alone for at least a day. I do not remember exactly but I left the house (it was in Saint-Hubert so that house) to go get them or maybe for another reason and we ended up coming back more than a day later. I was angry because I had missed my night and morning routine then I saw the four musketeers along with the two others that were on a sofa under a blanket so I felt bad for them, mom was near me then and I think she is the one who got them up.

The sock monkey I in real life made was there and his bow came almost off, mom said she will get another one but the one she got was ugly on him so she let go of that idea then to put back his bow she took out one of the numerous that I lost in a fire, I used to call him No Name because got him when young and nobody ever gave him a name until decades later, I felt awful when I saw him and felt more awful when she used him to practice for the sock monkey (Ceasar [sp] is his name) but I said nothing and left.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is a person doing things over and over and she or he saw something I think in a video (it was a block of wood made of small pieces of wood cut and added on each others it looked like a sculpture almost) and it was shown as a fence and three were shown and she or he liked it and made one and used it as the end of whatever was done over and over (i think that ended on another dream).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house which looked a little different (later the outside too). I had to go somewhere (an important appointment) and dad was waiting for me to get ready, he thought I had forgotten but he never talked to me. I got ready and when upstairs in the closet and with music playing apparently he talked to me then became enraged when I did not answer, I heard him complain about it to mom when I went downstairs and I told him well that's what happens when someone is in a closet of another floor with music playing we do not hear when someone talks to us. He kind of calmed down (he hit something violently at 1 point - i think its before i came down) and we got in the car but before reaching the end of the street really strong wind started and it looked really fast like a tornado was coming so we both agreed to not continue and he turned the car around and I was thinking maybe it would be possible and I woke up.

I was with the Dallas Stars and one afternoon or before I decided to go shopping. Lots of people recognized me but everyone left me alone. After a first store Eric Lindros arrived and we went to a dollar store. It was really him but he was acting like my dad. We took our time, I was looking at everything and he was standing there. Besides me helping a woman who was searching for something there was no interaction with people (well some smiles here and there). When at the cash register I was getting my wallet and he said no I'm paying and I looked at the cashier and said isn't he nice and hugged him. The cashier did say something like yes he is. I woke up after I think.

Page 67 of 83 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.