Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 241 of 256 1 2 239 240 241 242 243 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:16 and got up at 10:49. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, checked Windows for updates (3 + restart), added one link, added one link and deleted one link and changed eleven notes and calculated one thing, played Santa Snowboard once, started the Defender, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard once, changed the place of one link and checked one thing, changed one note, changed one note, wrote one note and erased one note, played Santa Snowboard once, did one search and checked two things, mom asked me to check two things for her, I did it, added one link, told mom what I found, started the anti-malwares, added one picture and checked one thing, changed four notes and added nine links and checked nine things and calculated three things and deleted two links, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:57 and got up at 12:43. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated one thing, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, played Santa Snowboard once, changed three notes, changed two notes and checked one thing and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed one note and calculated one thing, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, played Santa Snowboard once, played Santa Snowboard three times, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added seven links and checked seven things and calculated four things an deleted one link, checked one thing and calculated one thing, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a bad night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:24 and got up at 12:44. I checked one thing and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (1), erased two notes and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search and changed the place of one link, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed six notes and checked one thing, changed one note and checked one thing and started the Defender, wrote one note, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, erased one note and did two searches and changed three notes and checked one thing, played Santa Snowboard three times, changed the place of one link and checked one thing and changed one note and added one link, changed one note, got one information and changed one note, played Santa Snowboard once, did one search and erased seven notes, played Santa Snowboard once, calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, checked two things and calculated four things, changed five notes and added five links and checked five things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:27 and got up at 12:28. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, added one picture, checked Windows for updates (0), wrote four notes, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, played Santa Snowboard once, played Santa Snowboard three times, changed six notes, checked one thing and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed one note, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, did one search and added one link and added one picture, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and got one information, played Santa Snowboard once, did one search, started the anti-malwares, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, did three searches, checked five things, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed six notes and added five links and checked five things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:55 and got up at 11:15. I added one picture and deleted two pictures and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (0), did one search and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played Santa Snowboard once, checked one thing and changed six notes and started the Defender, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and checked two things, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed one note, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and changed the place of one link and changed two notes, played Santa Snowboard once, did one search and wrote one note, played Santa Snowboard once, calculated one thing and checked six things and did one search and got one information and added one link, played Santa Snowboard twice, checked one thing and got two informations and did one search and added three links, did six searches, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, did one search and added four links and deleted two links, played Santa Snowboard once, checked one thing, changed five notes and added one link and checked two things and calculated three things and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:44 and got up at 11:11. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played Santa Snowboard once, changed two notes and got one information and wrote one note, changed six notes and wrote four notes and started the Defender, checked one thing and changed two notes and did one search, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, got one information and wrote one note and changed three notes, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and did one search and checked one thing, calculated two things and wrote one note, calculated one thing and checked seven things, played Santa Snowboard once, did one search and checked one thing and changed the place of two links and changed two notes, played Santa Snowboard three times, did one search and checked one thing and got one information, checked three things and tried to find a way to contact Explosm (it exists but their website has been screwed up for months and since yesterday we cannot even get to see their comics) and did one search, played Santa Snowboard twice, got one information, played Santa Snowboard once, played Santa Snowboard once, started the anti-malwares, changed four notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:25 and got up at 11:25. I added one picture and tried to see the May 13 and 14 comics of Explosm (at least now [well yesterday anyway] it did not turned into a white page after ending up there) and wrote one note and deleted two pictures and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), played Santa Snowboard once, did one search and changed three notes and tried to see the comics, started the Defender and did a few changes (purse and wallet and keychain [now will have a pouch as a purse {its small so some things could not go in} so no wallet and keychain for that time] and sunglasses and bra and jeans - like usual mom keeps the purse and wallet and keychain and if the bra and jeans does not fit her then i will donate it with the sunglasses), changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard once, added one link and changed the place of one link and checked two things and changed three notes and again tried to see the two comics, played Santa Snowboard once, did two searches and added one link and checked two things and calculated one thing, played Santa Snowboard once, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed two notes and did two searches and added one link and got one information and deleted one link, added one link and changed two notes, changed the place of one link and changed one note, played Santa Snowboard once, changed two notes, got one information, tried to see the two comics and got one information, started the anti-malwares, played Santa Snowboard once, changed six notes and added seven links and checked seven things and calculated four things and deleted two links, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 05/16/18 12:45 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:37 and got up at 12:13. I changed one note, tried to see the comics (now its 3) and wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, washed my washcloths and towels, added thirteen pictures, added thirteen pictures, checked Windows for updates (1 + restart), played Santa Snowboard once, calculated two things and checked one thing, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed three notes and did the stupid thing I asked helped for, changed one note and deleted one link, looked in the questions part of Windows to see if I could find a way to get back what I somehow got rid of and calculated two things and tried to see the three comics and changed four notes and changed the place of one link, played Santa Snowboard once, did two searches and deleted one link and changed the place of three links and checked one thing and added one link, played Santa Snowboard three times, tried to see the three comics and changed three notes, did one search and changed the place of one link, cannot read what I wrote there, erased five notes and started the Defender, calculated two things, saw another way to connect to the internet, calculated two things and checked fifty-six things and erased thirteen notes and wrote five notes and changed one note, played Santa Snowboard twice, changed one note and tried to see the comics and looked around on Explosm, played Santa Snowboard twice, calculated one thing and changed two notes, played Santa Snowboard once, started the anti-malwares, checked one thing, played Santa Snowboard three times, changed four notes and added six links and checked seven things and calculated three things and changed the place of one link and deleted two links, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:24 and got up at 12:42. I tried to see the three comics and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1 + restart), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played Santa Snowboard once, changed the place of one link and updated one of my Amazon Canada reviews and erased four notes and checked my updated review and wrote four notes and did one search and added one link and deleted one link and changed three notes and tried to see the three comics, played Santa Snowboard twice, checked three things and did one search and asked mom something and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed three notes and did one search and wrote four notes, played Santa Snowboard once, changed one note and deleted one link, played Santa Snowboard three times, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and calculated one thing and changed four notes, played Santa Snowboard six times, changed three notes, played Santa Snowboard three times, added fourteen pictures, added thirty-five pictures, calculated one thing and checked eleven things and erased one note and changed one note and started the anti-malwares, got one information, changed five notes and added ten links and checked fifteen things and calculated four things and changed the place of one link and deleted two links, checked one thing and calculated one thing, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

Page 241 of 256 1 2 239 240 241 242 243 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.