Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 239 of 256 1 2 237 238 239 240 241 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:31 and got up at 8:31. I added one picture and deleted two pictures and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked Windows for updates (1), started the anti-malwares, asked mom to help me with one thing which she did, started the Defender, ran errands with both in Matane (Le Tigre Géant + Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car] + Maxi), changed two notes and did four searches, got one information and changed one note, made an online order, changed three notes and did one search and wrote one note, changed three notes and deleted three links and did one search, changed three notes and deleted one link and did one search, changed three notes, changed one note and added seven links and deleted two links, checked three things and deleted one link and did one search and changed one note, did some things in my bedroom's closet and for some mom helped me, checked four things and changed three notes and erased one note and deleted two links, checked one thing and did one search and wrote one note and changed one note, checked two things and erased two notes and wrote two notes and changed one note, calculated one thing and wrote one note, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed one note, erased one note, calculated two things and checked fifty-one things and changed three notes and deleted one link, changed one note and got one information, mom asked me for one information which I got then told her, did one search and checked one thing, did one search, installed a new Java update, changed seven notes and calculated three things and checked six things and changed the place of one link, wrote five notes and calculated one thing, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/23/18 09:54 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:44 and got up at 9:23. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, did something but after it was done realised I did it wrong, did one search, checked sixty-one things and erased six things and calculated six things and changed eight notes, checked Windows for updates and checked the plan to make sure all the changes and additions and all that was okay and installed the one update, changed one note and deleted one link, played Food Memory, wrote a review of the last melatonin on Amazon Canada, changed two notes, played Food Memory, checked my review and checked one thing and wrote one note and checked my profile there and erased nine notes and checked my last orders (saw that for 2-3 items i forgot to write reviews), changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, played Food Memory, checked one thing, played Food Memory, changed one note and deleted one link, played Food Memory, changed the place of two links and deleted three links and changed one note, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one link and deleted one link and changed one note, played Food Memory, checked one thing and changed one note, played Food Memory, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed one note and deleted three links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links, changed one note and added one link, played Food Memory, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one link and changed the place of one link and changed two notes, deleted two links, started the anti-malwares, checked one thing, changed one note, changed eight notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated three things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:47 and got up at 11:00. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked one thing, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and added one link and changed one note and deleted three links, checked two things and wrote one note and erased one note and changed one note, entered a contest to win a year of free gas from Shell, did one search and calculated two things and checked fifty-six things and added thirteen pictures and deleted two pictures, changed two notes and deleted one link and did one search and added one link, changed two notes and deleted one link and did one search and added one link, did the first sewing kit bought at a dollar store months ago (mom had to help because ive never sewed anything before), changed three notes and added one picture and did two searches and deleted one link, changed three notes and deleted one link, started the anti-malwares, did one search, changed seven notes and added five links and checked nineteen things and changed the place of one link and calculated five things and deleted three links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:25 and got up at 11:14. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, did two important things, checked fifty things and calculated four things and erased two notes and wrote two notes and changed six notes, played Brainiac, changed three notes and checked Windows for updates (0), calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed two notes and did one search and added one link, played Brainiac, wrote a review of a product on Amazon Canada and changed one note and deleted two links, started the Defender, checked one thing, checked one thing and checked my review and the other reviews and my profile, deleted one link and changed two notes, did one search and calculated one thing and changed two notes, checked two things and deleted four links, checked nine things and wrote one note, played Brainiac, calculated one thing, checked one thing and wrote one note, changed one note and added two links, played Brainiac, checked one thing and wrote one note, changed one note, changed one note, did two searches and calculated one thing and checked fifty-six things, did three searches, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 22:30, checked one thing, changed five notes and added three links and checked three things and calculated five things, checked one thing, checked two things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:43 and got up at 12:14. I calculated one thing, got one information and wrote one note and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated one thing, checked Windows for updates (0) and helped mom cleaned this room (she had started when i was in bed), checked two things and calculated three things, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, helped mom get a few things back here, changed three notes and checked one thing, changed seven notes and deleted one link and changed the place of two links and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, checked one thing and wrote three notes, checked one thing, got one information and did two searches, played Bubble Breaker (the booming game way), did one search and checked six things and wrote two notes and deleted one link, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked nine things and erased three notes and wrote five notes, calculated one thing and checked six things and wrote three notes and erased five notes, checked one thing and erased one note and calculated one thing and wrote one note, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, played Bubble Breaker (the booming game way), checked two things, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, played Bubble Breaker (the booming game way), deleted one link and did one search, deleted two links, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, changed six notes and added four links and checked four things and calculated three things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. Had a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:11 and got up at 11:23. I checked one thing, added one picture and deleted two pictures and wrote one note and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, helped mom to get my table and chair back in this room, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes and did one search and added one link and changed the place of three links and deleted one link and erased two notes, played Bubble Breaker, changed one note, checked Windows for updates (1), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, checked two things and changed five notes and deleted three links, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added two links and deleted one link and checked one thing and changed one note and added twenty pictures, played Bubble Breaker, did one search and changed two notes, did one search and deleted two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added eleven links, played Bubble Breaker, deleted one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link and wrote one note and erased one note and did two searches, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of three links and changed one note, changed the place of two links and deleted three links, played Bubble Breaker, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added three links and erased one note and checked five things and calculated three things, deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:51 and got up at 12:28. I started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played Bubble Trouble, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, changed two notes and deleted one link and checked one thing and erased one note, did one search and added one link and changed two notes, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and checked one thing, played Bubble Trouble, changed one note an deleted one link, deleted one link and changed four notes and changed the place of three links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of one link, changed one note and changed the place of two links, checked one thing, played Bubble Trouble, played Bubble Trouble, got one information, started the anti-malwares, watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00, changed five notes and checked two things and added one link and calculated four things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:40 and got up at 12:04. I changed one note, added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, got one information and checked Windows for updates (0), erased one note and changed three notes, tried to print something (its the easiest to understand printer i ever had BUT often it says that theres no paper and it even sometimes wont stop doing that despite you added and taking paper and trying again), changed one note and deleted one link, told mom something then she told dad and we talked about it then I tried again printing and a paper jammed and I could not get it out, played Bubble Spinner, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search and checked one thing, calculated one thing and checked six things and changed two notes, told mom about the paper jam and she told me she knows a trick, changed four notes and changed the place of two links and did one search and got one information and deleted three links, started the Defender, mom unjammed my printer then she helped me with it and finally the thing was printed, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played Bubble Spinner, deleted one link and changed the place of one link and changed four notes, changed the place of one link and changed one note and calculated one thing and deleted two links, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, changed the place of one link and got one information, played Bubble Spinner, did one search and added one link and changed the place of one link and deleted five links, played Bubble Spinner, changed the place of three links, played Bubble Spinner, changed the place of one link, checked four things and did three searches, did two searches and started the anti-malwares, watched Westworld at 21:00, got two informations, added one picture, checked one thing, wrote six notes and changed seven notes, changed five notes and calculated five things and checked sixteen things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:51 and got up at 12:14. I added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, erased one note and calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed two notes, played Soap Bubble, deleted one link and changed one note and checked Windows for updates (0), changed eight notes and deleted one link and started the Defender, calculated one thing, checked four things and wrote five notes and calculated seven things, played Soap Bubble, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted two links, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and calculated one thing and added one link, checked one thing and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, deleted one link and changed one note, played Soap Bubble, did three searches, checked one thing and deleted two links, did one search, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and calculated three things and checked fifteen things and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, turned the page of my calendar. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 239 of 256 1 2 237 238 239 240 241 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.