Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 116 of 134 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 133 134
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 24 - there was 4 new and 1 from the previous day was a double), play three games (Conquerors of the Island [on Free Online Games] + Battleships General Quarters and Card Frenzy) and a new movie.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/13/18 01:27 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Found Conquerors of the Island when I was looking for other versions of Flash Ludo and only tried that one, it would be okay except that it often freezes (did that when i played on FOG) and if it does not then at least once you will take a long time to finally move your character, played it a while ago for a last time. Also played Cootie once not too long ago, it is an idiotic game but it is quick and kind of fun.

I also decided that I will try tonight the seventh dosage of the melatonin, if it can work I will be finally able to watch The Hateful Eight tomorrow, it is a long movie and the time it will play tomorrow that would be stupid with my insomnia (especially since i do not eat during new movies so would have to eat something later before the night routine) but if it does work I will be able to finally watch it plus it would be so awesome to sleep normally.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 25 - there was 5 new and no double), watch the last (the 1 with Walter) prologue of Alien: Covenant and for the games I will play whatever.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 26 - there was 2 new and i was not sure but it may all be doubles when i will get to that date), play Cootie for the last times and check Youtube to see if the last six episodes of MasterChef Junior of last year and all of the episodes of MasterChef are there then would finish by Friday's episode (would start by the 6 then the adults - May 30 is the new season of the adults).

Edit: Episode four is missing, I will check every day and if it does appear I will check if the others (put in my favorites) are still available then if all the others are there too I will start watching one per day. If by the new season of Hell's Kitchen it has not appeared then I will stop watching these two shows, anyway I have been fed up with both and that is because of the woman judge. I would feel bad because I love Gordon Ramsay but hey it is what it is. If it would not of taken a long time for the first episode to appear on Youtube last year I would of watched just the first two on there and the rest on television.

Oh and also if I want to at 21:00 I can drool on myself while looking at Michael Fassbender in Assassin's Creed grin!

And I just decided that I will try the eighth dosage of that melatonin tonight.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/15/18 07:35 PM.
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 27 and 28 - there was 2 new and 1 was a double) and for the games I will just play on Shooter-Bubble (theres 3 games and i will not play Shooter Bubble - not today anyway - i may focus just on it 1 day - did that a few days ago when i said here that i would play whatever - i think i will only focus on the second game with if i remember correctly cats).

Also Alien: Covenant plays twice grin!

Edit: The name of the game is Puzzle Bubble, the things are cute and they make cute voices but it is cheaply made so the images are not good plus it is hard to control the thing that shoots the bubbles, I will play it for the last times today.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/16/18 06:06 PM.
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched march 1 - there was 1 new and it was not a double), something important and play Jamaican Dominoes for the last times.

Edit: Turns out the important thing is important searches (realised that i need that done to start and that important thing is the first of many - this time it would be awesome to actually do it and not give up) and the game I decided to play for the last time will be Disc Golf instead, there are four ways to play it and I will play each once.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/17/18 03:19 PM.
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched march 2 - there was 8 new and the 1 from the day before was a double so got 1 from the extra pile), play a version of Minesweeper found a few years ago for the last times (unless i do not find that version again because that website is long gone which is a shame because it donated to charities for every play of every games) and try the ninth dosage of that melatonin.

Finally found it and just when I was about to give up, ironically I was thinking of checking Free Online Games and then perhaps other websites like it and the last link I clicked on had that game and it is from that website! The name is Flash Minesweeper.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/18/18 02:34 PM.
N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched march 3 + 4 - there was 1 new and it was not a double) and play Ashtons Family Resort for the last times.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (there were no new yesterday so got 1 from the extra pile), one important thing and play Number Lines for the last times.

N
N
Turns out the important thing was to "clean" my important notes (mostly of the plan) and to finally figure it all out. The plan is not done and soon I will start what I need to do, then I will either try the last medications a second time or go back to the hospital (mom may of found us a doctor - if so then it will be easier to finally be cured).

Page 116 of 134 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.