Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I stayed in an island by myself and was living in complete nature. There was a small tribe on the island there too that were there since a very long time and they were friendly. Basically the only things that U brought with me from society besides clothes were soaps because I still washed myself including the hair before bed, the rest (maybe some food - that came back before i got up and do not remember much unless that was it) was all from what I found on the island plus I made sure to not pollute or destroy anything. When they came to pick me up (im not sure but at least dad and maybe also mom could of been on that boat) I was on it and I think it had started to drive but I saw a Killer Whale and I came off the boat and ran where he or she was because we had been friends. Then the ending was me swimming far and meeting Dolphins and ending up friend with them too, that was the end of the dream and I am not sure if that happened there or the dream rewinded to go to that time (maybe it was me thinking about it), the Killer Whale was where the beach was but at that place the water was super deep so he or she was not in danger.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was counting something and then I counted it again but I think it was at least a little different the second time. I do not remember if something or some things else happened.

A woman offered 70000$ (or between that and 80000$) for something of mine and I said yes but mom without me accepted money and I saw that the currency was from a Carabbean (sp??) island and I said hey that is worth less than our money. Dad was there too and I started to count. I said that I would go to the bank and have them told me how much in Canadian dollars there was there and then I saw the time and said let me guess it is closed and dad said yes and I said of course and it was also Friday then I said that I would check the internet. I do not remember the rest although I think one of them of both tried to connect with the woman but she was gone already.

I went to the dentist and when I arrived there to tell my name (not like any dentist office i ever went to) my cell phone rang and I checked who it was while the secretary was going to say that we could not talk on our cells there and I gasped and jumped and almost screamed then answered and I motioned soon after for paper and a pen and I wrote some numbers down and then I screamed after saying thank you and hanging up. She told me to calm down or to keep it down and I said that I would leave and she became angry and I threw on the floor all I had for money which was at least 200$ and I told her while kind of asking if it was enough and I said to keep the change. I came out from another door. I was going to take the bus but the end was me in our truck that was sold and dad was driving and mom was there too. He decided to take a shortcut where a river normally was but there was almost no water left and he drove on a wall of big rocks, I was scared and I probably told him not to do it but we somehow made it. I think that was it.

N
N

N
N
A dream came back to me less than an hour ago.

Dad had break problems on his car. I remember being scared of it and him going to a garage to repair it but I do not remember if I was in the car or if I drove it or not.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I had won at a lottery ticket and it was to turn a wheel on television, it happened in a grocery store. It was a show that I found stupid but I went there anyway and I made sure to wear a tee-shirt that said something that would offend a lot of people. Someone told me and showed me what would happen and I listened then I was asked if I would wear what I had and I said yes and I was told I could not and I named the name of a Canadian law that stopped them from doing that (anyway there were no cuss words or things like that it was just a drawing and words that offends snowflakes + it was not in french which angered separatists). I put on my makeup by myself and also did a few other things. When it was my turn (the wheel was where the cash registers were) I got one million and the right to try again and I got another million. I was happy but did not show much emotions. I exited the store with what seemed a big blanket or sheet that I had on my right side, I thought our car was in the parking lot but when I arrived almost at the end I saw dad arriving super fast, it showed they were both thinking they would get some of it and that made me smile. I was going to sit up front since mom was not there but the four musketeers including Daisy were there in a blanket, Ti-Pit was actually on dad's right arm and almost shoulder, dad got him on the backseat and was going to do the same with the others but I think I sat on the backseat. Then I was visiting a big private island and I made sure that my parents would be there, I second guessed myself but then made a plan to keep them out of my life despite them knowing where I would be right there in my head. When we arrived in the middle and I saw a lake I told the agent that if she could give me proof that all the island would be mine and that there was plenty of fresh water available that I would buy and pay cash, the woman said cash and I said yes and she hurried back where the boat was. I went to see what seemed to be waterfalls but turns out it was something natural that happened once every Springs. I decided to pass there despite the terrain being dangerous to go to the boat and I think at least mom followed. I think this is it.

Page 62 of 83 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.