Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Audrie, James Wan, Ricomara12, jhonsmith40, ebenn
58360 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,369
Posts847,243
Members58,360
Most Online449
Mar 28th, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 17
Sponsor
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 179 of 179 1 2 177 178 179
#927349 - 04/15/18 02:29 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  
Nancy Roussy Online content
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Nancy Roussy  Online Content

Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
I forgot to mention that I also had some of the pasta leftovers on my last plate.

#927353 - 04/15/18 05:35 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), some of the chicken leftovers and the sauce leftovers and two white boiled potatoes, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pieces of a small yellow onion, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and pieces of a small yellow onion pan fried in the grease and then one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled with it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/15/18 05:35 PM.
#927369 - 04/16/18 05:59 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and one and a half cup of water with two spoons of that Selection powder fruit punch with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), fried pasta (vegetable oil + 1 big white mushroom + the rest of the chicken + 2 green onions + macaroni + soya sauce - some remained), a Minions Kinder Surprise, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

#927379 - 04/17/18 05:12 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with pieces of a small yellow onion, some of the macaroni leftovers, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

I also too Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

#927399 - 04/18/18 04:31 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (a piece of what was a pork roast [out the freezer 1 day before] + 2 white potatoes + 3 carrots + Selection brussel sprouts - vegs with butter - some meat and 1 potato and some bs remained), some of the macaroni leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

#927410 - Yesterday at 04:49 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), the meat and potato leftovers heated with sauce (some meat and sauce remained) and the brussel sprouts leftovers with butter, part of a Freddo solid milk chocolate bunny, four white uncooked potatoes with pieces of a small yellow onion (technically finished 1 and started another) and pepper pan fried in butter and one egg with pieces of cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and some of the macaroni leftovers.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.
#927425 - 2 hours ago Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), the meat and sauce leftovers and Artic Gardens broccoli and Selection broccoli and cauliflower with butter, some more of the Freddo bunny chocolate, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with the rest of the cheese curds scrambled in the grease and butter.

Page 179 of 179 1 2 177 178 179

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Brand New Posts
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
04/20/18 04:52 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
04/20/18 04:50 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
04/20/18 04:48 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. Low Carb
04/20/18 04:38 PM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy. Dreams
04/20/18 04:35 PM
Astronomy Day 2018
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
04/20/18 01:48 PM
2018: On this day . . .
04/20/18 01:27 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy. Stress Management
04/20/18 02:47 AM
Winter Hexagon
04/19/18 06:09 PM
Glenn Close Stars in The Wife
by Angela - Drama Movies. Drama Movies
04/18/18 08:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 81 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.