Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 83 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

Maybe at the start it was me or it was me all along or not me at all. Someone and his job (sometimes i do not look like myself) was to clean bathrooms in a school. He always waited until school day was over, he went in and cleaned it and when he got Pine Sol he slowly started to sing a song about it then soon after before finishing he acted like he was in a commercial for it. A small group of kids were still there and before leaving one had to go to the bathroom, when he saw how spotless it was (it was shining it was that clean - before it was so dirty it was almost disgusting) he almost tip toed to the toilet and he was very careful, the man who cleaned it may of been there when he saw the kid come in and may of cringed. I am not sure but I think the kid did not made any mess.

I was doing my nightly visit to get all the new Tucker Carlson videos on YouTube and I ended up in the comments for one and I saw people were writing comments to encourage him and then I saw it was because he was depressed, so thought those people. I felt bad especially since I was more than one month away from the day but I kept watching until caught up instead of starting to watch on television.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in my own place, it was a very small apartment in a place that was not really safe but I secured it and I installed everything so well in that one room (+ bathroom) that everything I wanted was there. I got a visit from an old friend and she was not too sure when she came inside but after I showed her she was impressed and she decided to stay at least that night. I had a king size bed as a loft and underneath my desk and computer (showed her how i enforced it and at that point that changed and the size too).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams (may of been 1 instead and im not sure of the order it may of been reversed).

I was in what seemed a camp with others (i think it was just with girls or and women) and at the end before it ended a woman who was the one mainly (or only) taking care of the group I was in was talking to us and was talking about the vote every year the campers were taking of who was their favorite counsellors and she was sad and said that every year it was not taking seriously but they received money for most votes and she explained how she was in trouble and she asked of us to vote for her. I got up and stood by her (i had a glass with me that i was drinking and brought it with me) and at the same time or almost the same time another girl followed me. I was not popular and made fun of, the other it was either the same or one who bullied me or someone I did not liked. One by one the others stood with her in promising to vote for her and she was so happy. That is all I remember.

A man from BuzzFeed or maybe something like that had to decorate a place for Christmas. I ended up there too and he was complaining not because of the work but because he hated that holiday and that made me happy because I hated (in real life i do too) it too and I think I told him. It was like a store but it was not a store I think. I also think I got scared of spiders at one point and if so I am not sure if it was because there was or not and if it was from when I arrived there or not.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A man had ordered a puppy and he or she came with the mail, the postman delivered the box directly in the house and put it under the kitchen table (there were other things from the mail but i do not know if that was delivered then too - do not recall seeing the mailman), the box that had the puppy was small and shaped as a triangle and had lots of ducktape where the opening was. The man walked by with his Dog who I think was an adult Golden Retriever. I also remember when seeing the box being very concerned with the puppy, I even picked up the box (could only see my hands and arms) and looked at it all over and then put it back then looked at it. There were no movements and sounds coming from the box. I also wondered how ling the poor Dog was stuck in there.

I found an older video of Tucker Carlson and he was cute but looked totally different which was very strange because it was not that old. I looked carefully at it then the description then the comments and it was apparently really him. I also wondered if he had had plastic surgery at some point, I did not really believed it was him, even his voice was different.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I woke up and saw that dad had went to the grocery store and got me a fresh white bread that was my favorite. The next thing I remember was them talking and I thought he was talking about available jobs and I said something that was an exclamation mixed with a questions and after saying what or something like that or something else he said yes a job that would be a good thing for you. I was angry because he said it like I never tried to get one. I looked at the job ads. I imagined myself doing all, one in particular was interesting to me but I would of taken one either way. I think I had at least one job interview but it may of been my imagination too.

We were living here but it was different especially the outside which most looked like the surroundings in Ste-Florence. There was many Birds especially Ducks, at one point I was looking out a window and there were many in the water and I saw a Bald Eagle there too swimming like a Duck, I was about to say what I was seeing (maybe i did) and the Eagle caught a Duck or tried or did but lost the Duck.

I was renovating a shed that would be a small house for me and mom was helping me. Before the men returned we decided to do a few things, we mostly wanted to install shelves on a wall that was finished, we got the first one and placed it at different places to see and with the voice of Elmo when it was at the highest place possible I said that it was beautiful there. Mom made sure it was okay then she went to get something, she took a long time so I was getting tired and when she came back at like the last second I lost my grip a little and she looked at me like I was a moron, I even heard gasps from people but there were none, also I had like a material or and a string in one hand but did not have that before.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man had traveled far for visiting a woman he met online. She was poor living in an almost abandoned building. She had two daughters too. He was a pedophile and a rapist which is why he picked her. They were alone and then suddenly it was silence and they looked at each others and she said that she was not ready (or something like that - she told him she did not want to have sex at least that night) he said he understood and went upstairs where he finger raped the oldest daughter (teenager or almost - the other was younger or maybe im mistaken) who had gone out of the shower and was walking to her bedroom with only wearing a towel on her body and one on her head, he grabbed her from behind and was holding her mouth while doing it, she was screaming pretty loud but nobody heard her. All I remember after is him leaving that apartment to go after someone else (could still hear the screams of the girl) but this is all I remember.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that Tori Spelling and her husband were in it.

Two people on Horses were traveling with prisoners and had to go to a jail, they were all tied to the same rope in two lines. One of the guards or whoever they were looked like Kevin Bacon and it may of been me. They arrived at a river that had strong current, they both went through it on their Horses but before they untied the prisoners, of course when they arrived the other side and turned around the prisoners had all escaped, at least the one that may of been me went back there and easily found at least two then at least one more and he had confidence to find the others too. Except the confident way he went through the first time I do not remember anything else.

I do not know if it was my own place or not but where I was showering was quite disgusting, it looked small and it was dirty and the soap were many soap bars all together and dirty too. But I did not want to skip my nightly showers (i think i took these during the day in that) so I washed there and with that soap which disgusted one other person. There was enough places to hang everything except my bathrobe so I stayed there and made pans until I found a way to put it there so it won't touch anything wet so it would dry too.

N
N
I had three dreams which I wrote here but it took forever and then it did not appear, I won't do that again!

Page 58 of 83 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.