Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 135 of 145 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Got two moments of peace today. First when I was in bed, they both ran errands. Then before breakfast she was walking and he was shoveling snow.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
A while ago I came back here and mom was telling dad (they are in the small room that leads outside - its where the water heater and water pump are the water heater was just changed because it was leaking - thanks to mom for many years keeping cents and putting it aside she had enough to buy another) that she will not last much more time here because the keeping of it all is killing her in addition of her health, of course dad was making light of it but surprisingly he was starting to get it and this is the moment she said that she does not want less than 250000$ crazy! The couple who had that house waited a long time before getting what they wanted but they were rich which is not the case with them!

N
N
Today I got peace from 13:31 to 15:49.

They went to see the real estate agent. I heard mom moaning to herself before I got up while dad was running errands that she could not do it anymore (meaning taking care of this house) and she then tells dad when he comes back (was in bed still) that she does not want to sell unless they get the 250000$ they put in it. They went there to lower the price because there has been zero visitors so far, the woman who rang our doorbell while passing here walking with friends in September of course never came back to visit because the price is insane, they have yet to tell me how they lowered it, I'll just go check our listing later.

N
N
Had some peace today (which ended when i was replying to a post here); I got up thinking I would have at least a second excited about it because mom was getting ready to go outside while dad was there but dad came back while mom was getting dressed and I almost had a panic attack while he was banging on the floor then I heard nothing so I thought he was just again sitting in his television chair but I got upstairs and the house was empty cool!

N
N
Got a few minutes of peace yesterday!

Right now I think they are both outside, if this is not true then I will come back here (tomorrow - im not coming back here today thanks to wasting lots of time with the first post) to say it.

N
N
I almost had a panic attack while finishing my morning routine, they were going at it and dad was taking a long time to leave to get the mail and when he finally did she started to push my buttons and I had to open the bathroom fan to drown her which I hate doing because like that they know they are getting to me but I had no choice because I was close to losing it, since I was not able to hear her anymore I was able to calm down enough to not have a panic attack.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/28/18 03:02 PM.
N
N
I was close to a panic attack this afternoon.

N
N
My morning routine ended less than an half hour ago and already I was close to three panic attacks! Two before breakfast (thanks to mom then dad) and one during breakfast (thanks to mom).

They are supposed to go to Ste-Florence soon so I am waiting for these hours of peace with impatience!

Also still no visitors, I won't be surprised with that insane price that we do not even get one visit this Summer, not even people who would just want to look will be impressed with that price.

N
N
There was two other times today where I was close to a panic attack.

N
N
I was close to one panic attack today and got some peace when they were both outside (that happened when i was doing the internet part of the morning routine - when i was brushing my teeth he came back then soon after while still brushing my teeth it was her who came back).

Page 135 of 145 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.