Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 235 of 256 1 2 233 234 235 236 237 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:29 and got up at 9:40. I calculated one thing, erased one note and changed one note, checked three things, started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, calculated one thing and checked six things, added one link, mom asked me to do something for her and I did then told her later, checked one thing and (i cannot read what i wrote there it may even be followed by 1 thing that was done later), changed two notes, checked Windows for updates (1) and made an important phone call, got one information, changed three notes, checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, changed two notes and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, Panda Free told me there was a new version and I downloaded it then but it before uninstalled the then old and restarted the computer, checked one thing, changed three notes, changed one note and added one link, changed two notes, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (another website - same thing), started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, watched MasterChef Junior at 23:00, changed eight notes and added two links and checked twenty-one things and calculated five things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:42 and got up at 11:39. I erased one note and changed one note, deleted one picture and started the Defender, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, changed eight notes, checked Windows for updates (0), changed three notes, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (another website + same thing), started the anti-virus, did one search, checked two things and got one information, got two informations, started the anti-malwares, watched a new movie at 21:00, calculated one thing, changed eight notes and added two links and checked five things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:29 and got up at 12:22. I saw a note on my keyboard from mom, calculated one thing, changed one note, checked one thing, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, calculated one thing, cleaned my bedroom, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (another website & same thing), cleaned this room, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes and checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed eleven notes, started the anti-malwares, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and checked ten things, started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, added one picture, gave my part of the satellite bill (just put it on mom's tv remote table), checked one thing and erased one note and wrote five notes and calculated one thing, wrote eight notes and calculated one thing, did one search, checked eight things, changed six notes and calculated three things and checked seventeen things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:28 and got up at 10:47. I changed one note and erased eight notes, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, changed one note and checked one thing and checked Windows for updates (0), erased one note and changed one note, got one information, got one information and checked one thing, checked one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and checked one thing, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and added one picture, changed one note, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (other website - same), changed four notes, changed one note and added four links, changed one note and changed the place of four links, changed the place of two links, changed the place of two links, changed one note, checked two things, started the anti-malwares, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, changed eight notes and added three links and checked three things and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:57 and got up at 9:23. I changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and changed one note, checked five things and calculated one thing and changed one note and wrote one note, changed one note, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (another website + same thing - it was my last try), started the Defender, started the anti-malwares, changed two notes and did one search, changed two notes and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed three notes, changed the place of one link, changed one note and added one link, changed two notes and deleted three links, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, changed one note, did one search, changed eight notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated three things, deleted one picture, took melatonin (the same but second dosage). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:02 and got up at 10:19. I changed one note, added four pictures, changed one note and erased ten notes and wrote three notes, added one picture, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, took a decision, checked Windows for updates (0), erased two notes and wrote five notes and calculated one thing, checked one thing, calculated two things and checked twelve things and did one search and added two pictures, deleted one picture and did one search and added twelve pictures and calculated two things and checked twenty-five things, did one search and started the Defender, calculated five things, calculated one thing, checked one thing and wrote one note, checked three things and calculated one thing, checked five things and calculated two things and wrote one note, checked thirty-seven things and calculated one thing, checked one thing, wrote one note and played Ashtons Family Resort, started the anti-malwares, changed one note and deleted one link, checked four things and did one search and added one link, checked eight things and changed one note, calculated one thing, got one information, erased one note, did five searches and checked two things and added four links, did one search, checked four things, changed seven notes and added three links and checked five things and calculated six things and deleted one link, checked one thing, calculated one thing and checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:57 and got up at 9:51. I calculated one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing, wrote one note and changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, checked Windows for updates (0), calculated two things and changed one note and changed the place of one link and wrote six notes, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, played Conquerors of the Island, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, changed one note and erased three notes, started the anti-malwares, changed eight notes and added six links and checked eight things and calculated six things and deleted two links, deleted one picture. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:40 and got up at 10:07. I checked one thing, changed two notes and erased one note, checked two things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (1), calculated one thing and checked twenty-three things, changed one note and deleted one link, checked five things and wrote one note and erased three notes, calculated two things and checked thirteen things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and got one information, added three links and started the Defender, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added twenty-three pictures and calculated one thing and wrote one note and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and wrote four notes and added twenty-two pictures and calculated two things and checked twenty-four things, changed three notes and got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and added one picture, checked one thing and changed one note, played Conquerors of the Island, changed one note and deleted one link, played Conquerors of the Island, started the anti-malwares, did one search, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, erased five notes and added one picture and did two searches, checked forty-seven things and calculated one thing and did two searches and added three pictures, got two informations, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and checked two things and calculated one thing, got one information and calculated two things, checked one thing and calculated two things, checked one thing and calculated one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing and calculated one thing, calculated one thing, changed eight notes and added four links and checked eight things and calculated four things, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
I got rid of what I did yesterday because of many issues with the first post but then after wasting almost an hour everything gets back to normal here!

Page 235 of 256 1 2 233 234 235 236 237 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.