Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 234 of 256 1 2 232 233 234 235 236 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:12 and got up at 10:05. I changed two notes, deleted one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked Windows for updates, started the anti-malwares, ran errands with my parents (Rimouski = the biggest Jean Coutu [he first stayed in the car then came inside a few minutes later] + 14:15 waxing appointment [they went to 1 store then waited in the parking lot] + Super C), started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed three notes, checked one thing, changed three notes and got one information and checked two things, changed two notes, changed one note and added one link, did one search, changed two notes, got one information, started the Defender, changed eight notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture, took melatonin (doubled the 1 that worked 7 times and for some reason it started to work quickly but that was it!!!!!!!!!!!). It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:31 and got up at 12:16. I changed two notes, deleted one picture, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (1), did a few things for mom, wrote eight notes, did one search and added one link and checked one thing and updated a review on Amazon Canada and deleted one link, checked my updated review, deleted two links and did one search and made an online order, deleted two links and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, changed three notes, changed one note and added five links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and added four links, changed two notes and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, checked six things, added one picture, started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, checked one thing, checked eight things and wrote one note, played Conquerors of the Island, changed eight notes and added seven links and checked eight things and calculated three things, checked two things, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I'm working on editing a short story and as it has stopped raining I'll spend time in the garden getting it cleaned up from winter. :)

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:07 and got up at 11:48. I wrote four notes and checked nine things and erased two notes, deleted one picture and added one picture, started something (had to figure out something - next step is a decision and maybe a few other things to figure out), checked one thing, erased seven notes and wrote one note, calculated one thing and checked fourteen things, wrote one note, changed two notes, calculated one thing and checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked Windows for updates (0), started the anti-virus, played Fun Beach (still broken and it froze at the 4th level), changed two notes, checked Cooking Games Online Net (the last times the games could not be opened - still the same thing), wrote one note and checked one thing, played Fun Beach (on another website - same thing) and wrote two notes, did one search and erased one note and added ten pictures and checked one thing, wrote one note and played Fun Beach (another website again and again same thing), changed two notes, started the Defender, changed the time on my alarm clock, changed five notes, wrote one note and played Fun Beach (last website i could find it - the same thing happened again), did one search and added one link, changed one note and added two links, did one search and changed the place of three links and checked one thing, changed the place of three links, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, changed the time on my radio, checked one thing, added one link, changed eight notes and added two links and checked four things and calculated four things, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:35 and got up at 12:31. I changed one note, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, started the anti-virus, cleaned my two rooms, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, erased four notes and changed two notes and checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked one note, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (the same as when i found it again 1-2 years ago - the second level cannot be won anymore), started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and checked one thing and added one link and changed the place of one link and changed one note, started the Defender, changed seven notes and calculated three things and checked eighteen things and changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:00 and got up at 13:27. I got a message from mom (a package could not be delivered because i was in bed and they were out - a message was on the phone), changed one note, deleted one picture, called the man (my package will be delivered tomorrow), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, wrote one note and added three pictures, started the anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eight notes, watched MasterChef Junior on YouTube, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed one note and added four links, deleted one link, checked Windows for updates (1), started the anti-malwares, started Defender, mom asked me to check something for her on Amazon Canada, I did it then told her and she checked it out and decided not to buy, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (the same thing), added one picture, changed eight notes and added five links and checked five things and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/13/18 12:58 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:36 and got up at 12:38. I erased one note and changed one note, deleted two pictures and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (on another website - the same happened), changed one note and deleted one link, checked Windows for updates (2 + restart) and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked seven things and changed one note and changed the place of one link and did one search and added one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note and started the anti-malwares, started the Defender, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, started the anti-virus, checked one thing, calculated one thing, changed one note, changed eight notes and added eight links and checked ten things and calculated four things and deleted two links and did one search, calculated one thing and checked seven things, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:39 and got up at 13:33. I checked one thing, changed one note, erased one note and changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, mom gave me money (that was for the coat bought with my credit card on Ardene), checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, checked Windows for updates (0), wrote one note and played Craze Rush (on another website and again the same thing), changed one note, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed one note, mom gave me money (that time it was for her item from Amazon Canada), changed one note, started the anti-malwares, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, started the Defender, added one picture, changed eight notes and added nine links and checked ten things and calculated six things and deleted three links, deleted one picture, took melatonin. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:08 and got up at 12:54. I wrote one note and erased one note and changed one note, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my washcloths and towels, checked one thing, wrote one note, checked Windows for updates (0), changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed two notes, wrote one note and played Craze Rush (again on another website and again the same thing), changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, started the Defender, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed seven notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and added three links, checked one thing and changed two notes and started the anti-malwares, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 20:00, calculated one thing and got one information, got one information, changed eight notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

Page 234 of 256 1 2 232 233 234 235 236 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.