Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 232 of 256 1 2 230 231 232 233 234 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:29 and got up at 14:50. I changed one note and did one search and checked ten things and added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, checked the blue house (still available then), calculated one thing and called my aesthetician (changed the date of my next waxing appointment), calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked three things and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked four things and did one search and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed one note and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added three links, checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:30, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, got one information and checked two things and did two searches and calculated two things, checked one thing and got one information, wrote one note and added eighteen pictures, did one search, checked one thing, changed seven notes and added four links and checked five things and changed the place of five links and calculated five things and deleted one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:31 and got up at 15:07. I changed one note, changed one note and did one search and checked twelve things and added one picture, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to one Windows update and again could not open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, checked the blue house (it was gone), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and calculated one thing and checked three things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked three things, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and did one search and added three links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and did one search, deleted one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes and added seven links, did one search and checked two things, made an online order, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and did two searches and checked one thing, changed eight notes and added two links and checked five things and changed the place of four links and calculated five things and deleted one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:11 and got up at 14:41. I changed one note and did one search and checked twelve things and added one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and checked three things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and changed five notes and calculated one thing, did one search and showed mom and added four links, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and showed mom and deleted two links and added one link, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked four things and changed four notes and added eight links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and changed the place of three links and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and changed the place of three links, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and wrote two notes, watched South Park at 2:00, calculated one thing, did three searches, did three searches, changed six notes and added three links and checked four things and changed the place of two links and calculated five things and deleted one link, checked one thing. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/25/18 04:36 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:37 and got up at 15:11. I changed one note and checked thirteen things and did one search and added one picture, checked one thing, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, cleaned my two rooms, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked three things, changed one note and deleted one link, mom asked me to get an information and found it then told her and she told dad, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed the place of two links and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and changed the place of three links, changed the place of two links and changed one note, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and changed the place of two links and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked one thing and did one search and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, got one information and added one picture, changed seven notes and checked twenty things and changed the place of five links and calculated five things and deleted one link. It was an horrible night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 6:02 and got up at 14:56. I changed one note and did one search and checked fourteen things and added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note and deleted one link, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, erased one-hundred-fourteen notes and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and did one search and checked three things, changed three notes, checked three things and deleted one link and did one search and added eight pictures, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, calculated one thing and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked one thing and changed five notes, wrote down a plan (thought i would easily decide whether to go with it or not and it was not that easy - still do not know), changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and calculated one thing, checked one thing and calculated one thing and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, checked four things and changed three notes and calculated one thing, added one picture, changed eight notes and added one link and calculated three things. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/27/18 03:25 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:52 and got up at 13:59. I changed two notes, did one search and checked fifteen things and added one picture, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to one Windows update and could not again open Windows Defender, asked mom a question, erased one note and checked two things and calculated four things and wrote six notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked six things, changed three notes, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed two notes, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, checked sixteen things and did one search and added two pictures, checked twelve things and erased six notes and added one link and wrote four notes, changed one note and added one link and checked six things, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing and wrote eleven notes and checked ten things, changed two notes and wrote one note and erased two notes and checked seven things, changed seven notes and added eight links and checked nine things and calculated four things and deleted one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:39 and got up at 15:06. I deleted one link and erased ten notes and changed one note, deleted one picture and Windows was taking too long to check for updates so closed that and again could not open Windows Defender, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, erased four notes and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, listened to a new CD and wrote a review of it on Amazon Canada, changed two notes and saw that they refused to post my review (have 0 idea why - did not curse and stayed on subject), mom asked me to find an information for an aunt and I did, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed seven notes, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed one note, changed six notes and added three links and checked four things and calculated four things and deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed the page of my wall calendar. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/01/18 04:28 PM.
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Girl friends were over today - so made 'brunch' - French toast with chocolate chip brioche and a strawberry dump cake. Then later I made turkey biscuits for something in the evening. Friend came over in the evening to cover some paperwork. Grocery shopping in the middle of it all.

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
Hopefully spend the rest of the day relaxing...after a busy morning cleaning.

Page 232 of 256 1 2 230 231 232 233 234 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.