Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 83 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was in one of the living room of the Saint-Hubert house looking what was going to play for movies. One in particular interested me then another one, I was looking then which would play more than the other. Mom came in and told me she wanted to see a movie, I told her The Mummy (with Tom Cruise) and The Mummy (i think its a movie that does not exist), she wanted to see one and I went with the other. She was disappointed but said nothing.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Mom had made mollasso (sp???) cookies but I was just eating the dough which tasted weird but I ate it all. The next day she made some more and I again just ate the dough again despite it tasting weird plus by that time I wanted to eat cookies too but did not want to waste the dough. I had put the bowl from the first day back in the fridge despite being basically none left, I stopped eating from the second bowl and told mom that while taking the first bowl out of the fridge, I scraped the rest and put it in the compost bin then put the bowl near the sink and went back to the dough.

For some reason the mail was weirdly given. They now gave parts of either packages and letters. Got something Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The last day was almost all of the front of the envelop (from a friend i had not heard in years - she had put many stamps and 2 had Tucker Carlson on which excited me more), the first day it was an important letter so part of that envelop and the second day was part of a package so part of the box. I had papers saying where to go to get the rest.

I was doing either the morning or night routine but after starting the bathroom part I started to be annoyed then I calculated how much time in life we lost doing stuff like that. I though maybe going at least a day without that but quickly eliminated that idea.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Dad came back from getting mom somewhere, I do not remember if he stayed there at least one night or not (i was annoyed like in real life so my guess is that like in real life he came back the same day). That happened in a different house. He was doing his things and I my things, at least hours after arriving if not the next day I saw a note on my side of the kitchen table or somewhere else, he had written that mom did not want me to wash my bedding like I always do on Sundays and the reasons were I think written by her (saw her say it when i read it) but I think I did not finish that note and aloud I said no I always have washed my bedding once a week and it is always on Sundays. Dad was annoyed or and angry or and shocked by that but he did not say anything and did not do anything. I did it and did the cleaning too.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was pregnant and went to see a gynecologist. Everything was fine until she or he (and im pretty sure it started that way) decided during the examination to find my g-spot which soon gave me an orgasm. Then the doctor used a vibrator and that too gave me and orgasm. We then moved to another room or place (also did not look pregnant at first then had a small belly then it changed again at least once to a bigger belly) then I was asked to get completely naked and get on the table/bed but did not completely and I was either told to get naked or was undressed by the doctor. Then I put my feet in the thing and I ended up trapped, before or after I was told to put my arms up and then that too was trapped. I was not really complaining because I either was given more orgasms (or just 1) or was waiting for more but then a Crocodile was put there really close to me, the animal could not move too and was close to me but could not reach me. I think it went on at least a while but cannot remember it, just like I cannot remember if it really started like that and if other things or something else happened.

N
N
Also I am not sure if it was when I was dreaming or awake or I was dreaming it then when I woke up I could still feel it but a part of my gums last night started to hurt (not agony - just had to be careful when i brushed my teeth) and it hurt a lot when in bed.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not know exactly if we had found a new house and was about to move in it or had two houses but we were selling our house (lived in a different place and as far as i know it does not exist that place in real life). Mom had gone in either a train or bus to the other house and I was stuck with dad. Then he had to leave to go where mom was or come back (maybe she was visiting someone) and I thought I would be left alone but they made sure it did not happen, he or she or both told me I think. I had made a plan on how I would eat and everything when alone. I do not remember much except them making sure (like in real life) that I could not get a moment of peace.

N
N

N
N

Page 55 of 83 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.