Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 231 of 256 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Yesterday I went to bed at 12 am, woke up at 7 am.Today I have to complete two sets of question papers and Mark schemes, needs to help my daughter n son with their study, shall make snacks for them and as our week starts from Sunday will prepare meals, select dresses for the next week.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:16 and got up at 14:25. I changed two notes and did one search and added one picture, again Windows took too long to check for updates so closed it and again could not open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and deleted one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed one note and did something for mom, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and added five links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of five links and changed one note, did one search and added one link, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of five links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things, checked one thing, checked one thing, checked two things, checked one thing, checked two things and changed eight notes and added one link and calculated four things and checked one thing and changed the place of one link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:47 and got up at 14:03. I changed two notes and did one search and added one picture, again it looked like Windows was taking too long when looking for updates so when the minute changed I closed that and again could not open Windows Defender, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed one note and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one link and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and deleted one link and did three searches, listened to a new CD and wrote the review of it on Amazon Canada and got rid of that link, checked my review, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and calculated one thing, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and deleted one link and checked one thing, checked one thing, changed eight notes and added five links and calculated four things and checked one thing and changed the place of one link. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:43 and got up at 14:05. I changed two notes and did one search and added one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, cleaned my bedroom and this room, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed one note and did one search and added one link and erased one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed ten notes and added ten links, checked one thing and changed the place of three links, changed the place of one link, changed the place of four links and calculated one thing and did one search and wrote one note and checked four things, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, calculated one thing and checked six things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed one note, changed one note and changed the place of two links and deleted one link, checked one thing, calculated two things, did one search and added one link and erased two notes, changed eight notes and added one link and checked five things and changed the place of five links and calculated five things and deleted two links. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Today I've checked one section's students' copies, took two creative writing classes, walked half a mile, will go to see a cardiologist for myself, will read magazine , will make one set of question paper, will start writing an article. will help my kids with their studies.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Working on links to pages, reading a Henning Mankell Book: The Man from Beijing. :)

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:31 and got up at 14:01. I changed one note and did one search and added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, added one link and changed three notes, checked one thing, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and added one picture, erased four notes, watched a new movie at 21:00, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, added one link, changed eight notes and added two links and checked two things and calculated eight things and changed the place of two links and deleted one link, checked one thing and deleted one link. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/20/18 03:42 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:03 and got up at 14:21. I checked thirty-two things and changed one note, did one search and checked eight things and added one picture, again Windows was taking too long to check for updates so closed that and again could not open Windows Defender, checked two things, checked the blue house (still available then), added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked three things, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, finally got the last new bras from Ardene with the help of mom in the containers with the others, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, did something for mom, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, got two informations and checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, checked one thing, did four searches and got one information and calculated one thing, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and deleted one link and changed one note and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked one thing and changed the place of two links and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link, checked two things, calculated three things, checked one thing, got one information, checked one thing, changed seven notes and added three links and checked three things and changed the place of two links and calculated four things, checked one thing. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I like Henning Mankell's books, Susan, but I haven't read The Man from Beijing.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:47 and got up at 14:53. I changed one note and did one search and added one picture, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to one Windows update and again could not open Windows Defender, disinfected my eyelashes and eyebrows brush, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and checked two things and calculated two things, changed the place of one link and checked three things, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, added five links and did one search, did one search and added one link and deleted one link and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and deleted one link and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing and checked fourteen things and changed the place of one link, changed four notes, did one search and told mom, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked one thing and changed two notes and added one link, changed one note, changed two notes and checked one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 22:00, added one picture and did one search and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, got one information and checked one thing, changed eight notes and added five links and checked four things and calculated six things and changed the place of four links and deleted one link, calculated one thing. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 231 of 256 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.