Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 230 of 256 1 2 228 229 230 231 232 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:44 and got up at 14:03. I erased ten notes, deleted four pictures, could not again open Windows Defender, changed eight notes and added three links and calculated three things, changed one note and checked one thing, checked one thing, added twenty-eight links and calculated two things, calculated one thing and deleted one link and changed one note, changed my eyelash and eyebrow brush, changed two notes, checked the blue house (still available then), checked one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one link, added one link, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes, did one search and added two links, changed the place of one link and calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed three notes, deleted four links and changed the place of one link, did one search and added eight pictures and deleted one picture, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:48 and got up at 13:37. I checked the blue house (still available then), deleted two pictures, could not again open Windows Defender, received Change Canada's reply, received an email from my provider (remaining about the next maintenance), changed eight notes and added six links and calculated three things, changed one note, calculated one thing and checked one thing and wrote four notes, deleted one link and changed one note and checked six things, changed two notes and checked one-hundred things and changed the place of four links and calculated two things, calculated one thing and wrote four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked eight things, changed two notes and checked ninety-seven things and changed the place of nine links and calculated four things and deleted three links, changed three notes, added one link and changed eight notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked the blue house (still available then), changed the place of two links and erased one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, checked one thing, calculated two things, changed two notes and checked ninety things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, changed two notes and checked eighty-nine things and changed the place of four links and calculated two things, checked nine things and calculated one thing and deleted one picture and changed the place of one picture, changed one note and calculated one thing, checked the blue house (still available then). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:39 and got up at 14:00. I checked one thing, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to a Windows update, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, changed eight notes and added five links and calculated three things, erased one note and changed one note, got one information, did one search and wrote two notes and erased six notes, checked the blue house (still available then), did one search and added one link, deleted one link and changed three notes and calculated one thing and checked eight things and did one search and wrote one note and changed the place of one picture, checked one thing and changed three notes, changed two notes and checked eighty-five things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed four notes, changed two notes and checked eighty-seven things and changed the place of one link and calculated three things, changed one note and added six links, wrote one note, changed two notes, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, changed two notes and checked eighty-four things and changed the place of seven links and calculated two things, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and checked seventy-seven things and changed the place of three links and calculated two things, changed the place of six links, changed the place of six links, changed two notes and checked seventy-four things and changed the place of seven links and calculated two things, checked one thing, checked one thing, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/10/18 02:27 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:49 and got up at 13:00. I checked the blue house (still available then), deleted four pictures, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my washcloths and towels, did something for mom, changed eight notes and added four links and calculated four things, erased two notes and changed one note, changed two notes and checked sixty-seven things and changed the place of six links and calculated five things and deleted one link, washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, changed two notes and checked sixty-two things and changed the place of six links and calculated four things and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed two notes, did one search and added one picture, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed two notes and checked fifty-eight things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, checked one thing, did one search, changed one note, changed two notes and checked sixty-one things and changed the place of one link and calculated three things and did one search and added three links, did one search and added one link, changed one note, changed two notes and checked fifty-six things and changed the place of six links and calculated four things and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links, changed two notes and checked fifty-three things and changed the place of eight links and calculated four things and deleted two links, changed two notes and checked forty-six things and changed the place of three links and calculated two things, changed four notes and checked one thing, changed two notes and checked forty-two things and changed the place of four links and calculated four things and deleted one link, changed one note and added two links, calculated one thing, changed the place of two links, changed two notes, calculated one thing and checked one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:39 and got up at 12:00. I checked the blue house (still available then), deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, received and email from Change Canada (did not reply), changed eight notes and added three links and calculated three things, cleaned my bedroom, changed one note, checked one thing and did one search and added one picture, deleted one link and changed one note and did one search, changed two notes, made an important phone call, changed two notes and checked one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 16:00, cleaned this room, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes, changed two notes and checked thirty-nine things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, changed one note, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked thirty-eight things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, changed the place of two links and changed two notes, changed two notes and checked thirty-seven things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, calculated one thing, changed two notes and checked forty-five things and changed the place of eight links and calculated seven things and deleted two links, got one information, changed two notes and checked thirty-two things and changed the place of nine links and calculated four things and deleted three links. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:04 and got up at 13:17. I checked the blue house (still available then), deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender (before that i always check the updates and it would not end so i finally closed it), got one information, canceled my dentist appointment, changed seven notes and added two links and calculated three things, changed one note, checked seven things, deleted one link and changed one note, changed two notes and checked twenty-seven things and changed the place of nine links and calculated four things and deleted two links, changed two notes and checked nineteen things and changed the place of seven links and calculated four things and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed two notes and checked fourteen things and changed the place of six links and calculated four things and deleted two links, restarted my computer because of the anti-virus and an update for it, changed two notes and checked seventeen things and changed the place of one link and calculated three things, changed three notes, changed two notes and checked sixteen things and changed the place of one link and calculated three things, did one search and added three links and changed the place of one link and checked one thing, changed two notes and checked ten things and changed the place of six links and calculated two things, changed three notes, changed two notes and checked four things and changed the place of four links and calculated one thing, deleted two links, changed two notes, deleted one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked forty-seven things and changed the place of seven links and calculated four things and deleted two links, changed the place of two links and changed two notes, changed two notes, changed two notes and checked forty-one things and changed the place of five links and calculated two things, changed two notes and checked thirty-six things and changed the place of five links and calculated four things and deleted one link, calculated one thing, checked one thing, took melatonin (last dosage for that 1 - started to work then worked and that was it so got rid of it after getting up). It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:50 and got up at 14:48. I checked the blue house (still available then), deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender (again while checking the updates it looked slow so when the minute changed i closed that), received a poll from Change Canada and did it, changed eight notes and added seven links and calculated three things, changed one note, wrote a review of a product on Amazon Canada, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked forty-six things and changed the place of three links and calculated four links and deleted one link, added one link and deleted two links and changed one note and checked my review, changed two notes and checked thirty-six things and changed the place of three links and calculated two things, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes and checked thirty-six things and changed the place of eight links and calculated four things and deleted three links, gave the money to mom for my part of the satellite bill, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked twenty-nine things and changed the place of five links and calculated six things and deleted one link, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed four notes, changed two notes and checked twenty-six things and changed the place of six links and calculated three things, changed one note and added two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked nineteen things and changed the place of six links and calculated four things and deleted one link, changed the place of four links and changed two notes, calculated one thing, added one picture, checked one thing, checked one thing. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/14/18 03:22 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:23 and got up at 13:54. I got a note from mom (forgot there was another nhl center ice installment), checked the blue house (still available then), deleted one picture, by mistake hit a key on my keyboard when two Windows updates were installing (did not try again - had already lost minutes) and again could not open Windows Defender, disinfected my eyebrow and eyelash brush, changed seven notes and added five links and calculated three things, changed one note, got one information, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked eighteen things and changed the place of six links and calculated four things and deleted one link, calculated one thing and deleted one link and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked twenty-two things and changed the place of five links and calculated five things and deleted two links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked one thing, changed two notes and checked eleven things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, changed two notes and checked two things and calculated one thing, calculated one thing, did two searches and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links, changed two notes, changed one note and added one link, changed two notes, did one search, did one search. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/15/18 03:17 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:34 and got up at 13:51. I changed seven notes and added two links and calculated three things, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to two Windows updates, could not again open Windows Defender, changed two notes and deleted one link, checked the blue house (still available then), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and calculated one thing and deleted one link, changed ten notes, changed two notes and checked nine things and changed the place of ten links and calculated three things and deleted one link, checked eight things and changed the place of one link and added two links and changed two notes, erased one note, watched Beat Bobby Flay: Kids Take Over at 18:30, added one picture and wrote one note, added five pictures and wrote one note, checked one thing and wrote seven notes, watched a new movie at 21:00, erased one note and checked one thing and got one information and did one search and added one link and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked one thing, calculated five things and checked five things and changed the place of five links and added one link and changed one note and deleted two links, deleted one picture and deleted one link. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 230 of 256 1 2 228 229 230 231 232 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.