Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Orchid, bonding99, davidearly, SusieGG, OSTSEE
58341 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,301
Posts846,592
Members58,341
Most Online410
Feb 3rd, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 9
Sponsor
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 173 of 173 1 2 171 172 173
#926354 - 02/13/18 08:04 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  
Nancy Roussy Online content
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Nancy Roussy  Online Content

Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), Pastene tuna in olive oil, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, seven white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled on it.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.

#926371 - 02/14/18 07:08 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 2 days prior) cooked in butter and Selection brussel sprouts (eaten with butter), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, eight white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the pork grease and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

I was going to fry pieces of a white onion with yellow potatoes when I got the chips but did not want to battle dad when I got up and realised he was watching a dubbed movie.

#926384 - 02/15/18 07:08 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and caramel), two slices of what was a pork roast (out the freezer 3 days prior) and two white boiled by mom days before potatoes pan fried in the grease with pieces of a white onion, one Life Savers butterschotch candy, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, six white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

#926403 - Yesterday at 07:37 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, a Minions Kinder surprise, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, cheddar cheese curds (fresh made that day - dad ate some before), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with cheese curds pieces scrambled in the grease and butter.

#926411 - 2 minutes ago Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]  

Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and caramel), Selection broccoli and cauliflower and brussel sprouts (all in different bags - eaten with butter), eight white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and olive oil and vegetable oil and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter with pieces of a cheese curd, Ruffles salt and vinegar chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 173 of 173 1 2 171 172 173

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Brand New Posts
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. Low Carb
02/17/18 07:22 PM
Did you dream last night?
by Nancy Roussy. Dreams
02/17/18 07:18 PM
What will you do today?
by Farjana_Environment_Ed. Inspiration
02/17/18 09:47 AM
Saturn's amazing moons
by Mona - Astronomy. Astronomy
02/16/18 09:02 PM
Amazing Architecture photography challenge
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames. Photography
02/16/18 08:38 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. Self Development
02/16/18 07:49 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. Inspiration
02/16/18 07:47 PM
2018: On this day . . .
02/16/18 07:32 PM
Pegasus the Winged Horse *revised*
02/16/18 06:59 AM
X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)
by Nancy Roussy. Sci Fi/Fantasy Movies
02/16/18 04:22 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 289 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.