Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 83 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I got up and mom was cleaning the bathroom, I went back to bed, get up later and she was finished but the floor was wet I saw her and asked her to tell me when it would be dry and went back to bed but for some reason dad was in my room (that looked different) and I sat down and was undressing and he left before I was naked. Got back up to finally do my morning routine, I asked or told mom something about a package for me that was going to arrive soon but I do not recall what I said.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not know if there was something else before (maybe the boy of later running away from home) but it was a bunch of people and someone with power or something was able to get into their brain and make them kill themselves, someone realised that if you put yourself in a crooked position he or it could not so everyone after he said it or screamed it hunched their back and neck. Me or someone could barely do it because it hurt. Finally (the same who realised and who also looked like Keanu Reeves) realised how to kill him or it and I think it happened or the threat just left. Then it was the man who looks like Keanu who saw the boy (teenager who looked like Leonardo DiCaprio) and he helped him get home where he showed how he got out. His home was a beautiful old big house and the man said something in awe and the boy said I only live in a room with my mom who works there, that room is part of her paycheck. Then in that room who was in an hallway but inside it looked like an haddock it was big and cluttered with stairs going down. The mom went down the stairs to change and a man was going there but he turned around when he realised what she was doing, it was the dad or step dad or another man who was demanding food and she said I cannot I have to go to one of my many jobs. She came out with a beautiful black and white dress and posed and she looked like an old actress. I think it ended there or soon after.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was spending months or a year or more in a cabin far away from people and in that dream I had a husband or boyfriend and we had one kid. Sometimes we would or one of us go to the nearest city. I think we did have a car or other means of transportation but when I did I called a taxi. I told him I would not be long and he told me he would see me so take me back. I went to get toothpaste at the drugstore, someone asked if it was a gift and I said no and I was looked at weird and realised it was asked to someone else. There was two cash registers and I picked the one with nobody working there but I figured she would come there or someone else would come but that did not happened, I was first and an old man was behind (could of been the taxi driver). I was given a sign to come to the other register I made a sign and was told yes by sign and went there, for some reason either there or somewhere else I ended up buying a green sweatshirt saying in French merry christmas and while the seller was folding it I figured I would just buy chocolate for the other who by then was dad and for the shirt was for mom. Then I had the grocery store to get to and the shirt was in my hands and so was the other item and there were no bags, I remember signaling someone and the shirt unfolded, I think it ended soon after or there.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I was washing something in the washer and it was going crazy, at first I tried letting it finish then at least once I stopped it then restarted it. Dad was sitting in his television chair and mom was in the kitchen or farther in the house and she realised something was up a while later, I think dad got up or and said something before that.

Dad was either dead or gone either by him leaving or mom leaving. She was going to visit something or someone and I think it had to do with my brother. A cousin of mine was going to drive her, at first I thought it was to where she was going but it was to a boat that she would take to the destination and when she would be back he would be where the boat started and drive her back. I realised that either when we were close to where the boat was or where it was (do not remember why i went there too). I reassured her that it would be easy, I told her where to go and when we saw that place I said to her (probably by showing her) see this is the door then inside and I told her where to go again with more explanations. I was walking back and I ended up where mom's best friend is, my cousin was there and was eating an apple and asked me if I wanted one and I said while pointing at my face that I had eaten a candy not long ago and he nodded then we kept walking up we got to trees where we had to go through and he was talking and I soon started to freak out because of spiders then really freaked out when I saw webs.

Celine Dion was singing and I ended up on stage with her and I was singing too and when it was to a song where at the end she was singing high notes before getting there she pointed at me and I nodded and I sang those notes. There were other singers too and one of them was not in a good mood and I do not remember what set her off and if it was from the start of not. The stage had displays that we can see in some stores and it also looked like a store or and a mall but the rest where people were watching and the stage looked normal. I have no idea if there were other things happening in that dream.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It was a fashion show and many different models were walking for it from pros to newcomers to people who were not models. Bella Hadid had an awful attitude and was acting like she was the best there and of all time, she warned others to not come close to her. I do not know if it was me but the best or bests were or was the one considered ugliest and who it was also the first modeling job ever.

I knew a man who was the boss or one of the boss or a huge, tall and fancy building. I was in the elevator and it either stopped before I reached his storey or it was before it started to move a security guard came to see me and I told him who I knew and he went to check then I went to see him. He was acting strange and I realised he was not even an imposter or drugged or whatever he was an hologram. So I acted normal and when he left I left too, I kept changing elevators and pushing different buttons and not going out when the doors would open. I came close to whoever had taken control a few times and then ended up at the lowest level where I realised there were no cameras there and they did not want to come there either except once where they could see, there were drawers of some kind there and bodies were put there, a few people acted like they were dead and were put dead and I did the same too after putting on makeup to make believe I was seriously injured before dying. The believed that and we all came out after we knew they would not see anymore. We were planning our escape and the day before we all took melatonin that worked, after taking mine (there were several tastes available and i picked the 1 that interested me the least so that if it would not work like all the others tried before i would get to the better tastes later hoping these would work) someone came in who was the only one who did not take any so I showed the open bottle to him and said he should take some to get a good night of sleep to have better energy and he took one that ended up huge when he put it in his mouth and it was hard candy then too (before smaller and gummy) and he chewed it super fast and I told him to be careful that he could choke but he continued and did not choke (with the candy he became more and more like mom).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams (i think i did not even dreamed).

N
N
I remember one dream (another 1 tried to come back before coming here).

That I think there is a lot missing. It started (unless i forgot the start) in what seemed a basement, it was dark, a few people were there and one looked like Keanu Reeves or it was him. Two Dogs started having sex and he was a little excited about it and so were the others or other. Then it what seemed like a room but instead of walls there were bars like it was a cage two other Dogs were there but before they started having sex they went to the bathroom there (#2) one by one and it did not smelt great which affected them and they started having sex when the female was not even finished which was more disgusting to them. After the man who looked or was Keanu in what seemed to be the same place in the room or another room that looked like the walls were bars so the room a cage he talked about it to a psychiatrist who was listening but also busy doing other things, at first the man or Keanu was shy about it but he opened up then scared he asked if it meant he was sexually attracted to Dogs and the psychiatrist told him of course not. Then it was me with someone else near me, I looked out a window and saw a huge black Snake on a wall and I asked is that a Snake and the person looked and said yes, I then saw that on that wall above the Snake there were rows of shelves that were too like bars and on the first one Doberman so I exclaimed that and then almost immediately (before that the person said what can we do) I ran out and went to get the Dog then on the others there were more Dogs and got them all, the last one was like on the ground and there was many Dobermans there and they were puppies, got the last one last second and the Snake bit me on my back. I remember saying something about it or and someone else mentioned it.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/21/18 04:10 PM.
N
N
Another dream came back to me when finishing another post here (do not think it was the 1 who tried to come back earlier).

All I remember is talking to someone about my glasses, I think it was an eye doctor, he asked me about them and in the dream had them for at least three or four years, I told him they were still working and that I only had issues at first because it was not properly fitted on my face, I also told him who was shocked by the way that I only have to put them up or down when I read something that I write on my computer because it kind of gives me an headache.

Page 54 of 83 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.