Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 83 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams (the last could be the end of the first).

I went back to the hospital because of the same health issue I am having in real life. The doctor there was super nice and gorgeous too. We ended up talking a lot and he told me that he would see me in his office instead because my problem sounded serious plus I was too nervous. The appointment was soon (do not remember if anything else happened between the hospital and me getting there - his examination room looked almost identical to the hospital) he took his time to start and was super gentle, I was in pain but let him do it and at one point he masturbated my clitoris to calm me and it worked because after my orgasm I was not feeling any pain, he finished the examination and he told me it would be okay and that I would be cured soon with the medication he would prescribe. I left my socks on the floor and he asked me about it and I told him I did not liked them and by then I was putting on another pair. He was still nice and he did not look at me when talking to me and me neither. I think we kissed or and talked about seeing each others again in private. He opened the door and looked while taking his head out of the office then not making any noise and telling me to do the same he got out and looked everywhere, the waiting room had the television on and he went there to see but nobody was there like nobody else was anywhere. Maybe something else happened and maybe not, maybe the other dream is what happened but by that time he looked different I think.

A woman who looked like Julia Roberts was inside a home with a man, she went to see what was going on outside and the man warned her not to but too late, she was pushed or got scared and fell, she fell on what seemed blocks and several stories of it, the man ran down steps that were right by these blocks and when he arrived at the last stories she was there all bloodied and seriously injured, I know something else happened but I do not remember although I am pretty sure it ended quickly after that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember (maybe it was just that) is Justin Timberlake was performing while dancing and singing and moving around so not staying in a stage, he came face to face with Britney Spears and they both were shocked but Britney smiled and I think said hi and he continued after smiling or and doing a gesture or and saying something to her. She was dancing and sometimes the camera showed her and he went back to her to dance with her. Water was all around or at least where she was.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that the Kardashians were in it.

All I remember is that the cast of Seinfeld were in it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that we were either about to move or selling the house. I found out that for 50000$ or less we could have a small house built and installed with water, electricity and furniture (unless the last part was not but the first 2 yes). Then I saw on the inside it was not that small. But by the end I do not think my parents were involved anymore, someone else was there when I realised that I could play DVDs with my computer and it could also be the television so one less thing but it was not one of my parents plus when my parents were there I only remember dad and I told him all the money it would save and like in real life he was not interested in this.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A cop was searching for a Budgie that had ran away from home. He was searching in what looked a lot where I used to live (Saint-Hubert) and suddenly a Parrot screamed at him and he followed and the Parrot ended up near a tree where he looked and he saw the Budgie from afar and careful went there and got him. He thanked the Parrot and talked to the Budgie (do not remember what he said exactly). He got back to his car but when he arrived at the street of the family who had the Budgie he was walking (that really looked my street there) and it was very windy and he had a cage where the Bird was. he ended up really quickly where two men were working on a construction or renovation site. The cop was scared for his eyes with the wind and then with the debris. I think he talked to the two men or the two men talked to him. It had no end like it had no start.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me a few seconds ago.

It was the new Roseane (sp???) show and it sucked, the actors did not looked bothered by it and I thought that it must be because of money. I saw a few parts of and complete episodes and the next was worst than the previous.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a train with who used to be my best friend and we were in high school which is where we met. We were on a train going somewhere with the rest of the classes of at least our grade year. I was close to the window and she did not want me to, I somehow got splashed on by something so I got up to dry myself and she followed me. A teacher was there or arrived there and one of them or both thought I was sick, I was sick or I went with it. The teacher sent me somewhere to lay down and then she would find something to eat for me, she mentioned one thing then said it would not work thanks to my nut allergy despite that not having any nuts. I do not know if it was at the destination or still in the train but I went with my friend in a big room that had at least a bed and I started to freak out soon because the window was opened and there were lots of wind so I was scared for my eyes which I was protecting with my hands then I saw big spiders or and webs. I think someone else arrived when I was freaking out, she (my friend) tried to help me leave but I kept my hands over or close to my eyes and panicking.

Page 53 of 83 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.