Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 134 of 145 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Last night when cooking food he went to bed and she was downstairs so got that time alone in the kitchen. Also that morning they both ran errands, I was awake before they left and my plan was to get up then to have my morning routine alone but I fell asleep and woke up minutes before they came back, I was still in bed.

Today I got up when I heard dad go outside, mom was too, she came back more than ten minutes later to push my buttons and after she went back outside less than ten minutes later they came back. Dad went to get the mail earlier so that was a few minutes where the television was closed, I was downstairs though and he was taking his outside clothes off when I went upstairs.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
Trying to let things go these days.

N
N
Originally Posted by jodirose
Trying to let things go these days.

I hope you are able to do it.

As for me it is like the previous years, every new day brings more stress than the previous day. I have no idea why I keep coping with it especially since my health which was the only good thing in my life has left me last year and I cannot get back to normal despite that infection not being serious.

N
N
The blue house that was perfect (there would not have a tv where the kitchen is - we would of had a space for each of us - 2 bathrooms - less than 100000$ - no need for renovations - hours from here - many more good things) is gone!

As for here it keeps getting worst with every new day. They also are trying their best to have at least one of them in the house at all times so I can barely get one second of peace so now I only am hoping that when he takes baths (he often goes days without washing himself) she is downstairs so like that at least the kitchen and living room is free. Also sometimes his television is muted so at least for these seconds or minutes I do not hear that sound (he also sometimes go to the music channels which is less worst even when i hate the songs).

N
N
He muted his television once yesterday and took a bath while she was in her room (i had started something so finished it so missed the first minutes of the free kitchen). When I was in bed dad went outside (she stayed in), mom walked (he stayed in) and he muted his television at least twice.

Oh and now they cannot afford tissues anymore, we are about to run out and the way mom talks it will take maybe more than a week to get some and she had a puzzled look like she was wondering how they will afford it! Plus they still refuse to get the price of the house down despite having zero visitors and they still will refuse anything below 250000$!

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 02/24/18 05:37 PM.
N
N
Finally got some peace! They both ran errands when I was in bed, slept almost all of that time but still it was peace!

N
N
I got a few seconds of peace today, it is not much but a full second of peace here is a miracle and awesome!

N
N
I got more peace! Mom was out walking and I went upstairs to get food for the Stars who will start soon and he was checking something with his television closed then he got up and went outside for a few minutes (more than 10).

N
N
Got a few minutes of peace today; mom was walking and he closed his television to get the mail, he did come back for a few seconds (the first peace was less than 5 minutes - the last maybe 5 or a little more).

N
N
Got some peace today. He got the mail which gave me a few minutes then when mom came back from her walk she remained him of something and she went to the garage and him too to get something and that gave me a few seconds or even maybe one full minute.

Page 134 of 145 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.