Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 83 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing in advance so that the new page appears after!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just remembered another dream.

All I remember is me getting up or another time going to the kitchen and seeing my favorite bread on my side of the table, did not knew that dad went to the grocery store that day. It could of been that entire dream.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that the weather was causing trouble or may cause trouble for what I either wanted or needed to do then or soon.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to a drugstore to get melatonin then I decided to ask for the help of a pharmacist, I had a really big slice of bread that I cut in two and I put each pieces in two different mugs (was planning what to put on the toasts either for then or later - i think i was the only 1 doing that - i do remember being ashamed or at least shy about it but i do not think anybody was looking or laughing at me or judging me just the woman who answered me when i asked for a pharmacist looking at me weird or maybe it was because i did not look at her when asking) when I asked, a woman working there told me it would not take a long time but it did, I was so tired that I did not realise it I just stood there half dead from that tiredness. Finally someone came to me apologising for taking that long because they forgot about me. I think I said it was okay I asked about something to help me sleep because I was dying of that insomnia but I did not want medication. I was helped and I said during that time that I could go with Zquil (sp??) but that would be the top I would go as far as medication go. I do not know if something else happened there.

I was with Gisele and another woman high placed in fashion, she was shown a few items and she was going to model it, something I thought was a dress caught my eye first because it was ugly then on Gisele I started to change my mind, Gisele was half naked but did not mind, she tried the dress thing and I think other things too before, she said something close to the face of the other woman whispering smiling, I said my thought on the dress aloud and I was looked at like I should not talk and then I realised it was a bathrobe and said nothing else. I think it ended there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that it had to do with my plans and decisions.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was about to start my breakfast.

All I remember is that it had to do with mom's favorite bread.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I think this is all of it. I was near water and ice. I was hearing someone talk about people who tortured black people. One was particularly gruesome because he had crescent dough baked on all his body except the head then thrown in the water where a Killer Whale had slowly eaten him, the narrator said that his screams of agony were so awful and loud that even the people doing this and enjoying this felt bad. Then I saw the Killer Whale and was excited. I walked to follow him or her then he or she disappeared on the other side of an iceberg that seemed to be melting. I started to climb it. Dad was there I think almost all along and he either told me to stop or be careful and I think I ignored him. I was being careful but then I saw a big spider web but on the side (could also see wood of some kind of that side by then) but I kept climbing also then I could hear a narrator again and see Michael Douglas and his wife and the story was I think about the dad of Michael, I think I even heard them or one of them talking (perhaps too the narrator talked about the iceberg). Then when almost on top pieces started to fall so I hid or and started to run down, the scariest for me was spiders, ended up on time on the ground and in a safe place but I started to scream and panic because the big web I saw fall right on or next to me and there were also more spiders or and webs. I think this ended there.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

The Kardashians and Jenners were together in a restaurant or another place that seemed to be in a basement, there were no windows and no ways for the paparazzis to get them. They were having fun until they heard glas shattering, at least Kendall went to check it out despite knowing it was the paparrazis doing that. Kendall was peaking and saying something. Then the woman in charge of Vogue or Victoria Beckham went where it was (a fashion display) and then showed them how to pose.

Page 51 of 83 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.