Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 83 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that the new page will appear!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with wrestling, that at least some of the WWE wrestlers were there, I was too and at least a big part was in a store of a mall (think it was a mall) and a show was supposed to happen there.

Mariah Carey was somewhere where a few others were and she was part of a contest in which were the better singer, she laughed it up when she agreed, a woman who was unknown sang and she was very good but Mariah was on point. I think that happened another time at least after she was declared the winner.

A friend came to visit, I think it was supposed to be here but it looked different. It was either the entire dream or a part of it but our conversation was about me and my parents moving as soon as the house was for sale, she said at one point I don't thing the big house will work and I asked the one near Matane and she said yes or I think that's the one then I said well I basically only put it in my favorites just to go look at, there are better ones and the blue one is perfect, I know that was not the end of that conversation.

N
N
I remember two dreams (those may of been 1).

All I remember is I was in one place (im sure i was not alone) and I was totally terrified, I wanted to leave and something was telling me to leave.

All I remember is that something like a scene of Beetlejuice (WARNING STOP READING IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT UNLESS YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPOILERS) when the couple transform themselves to scare the family well the part I remember is when I think the man gets his mouth bigger.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was shopping with Hailey Baldwin. For some reason she was walking fast, we were followed by paparazzi of course and these psychopaths entered the shopping mall to follow us there. She was walking in front of me but at first I could keep up so she was either next to me or close to me. I saw a purse in a fancy store so I told her and we went in but up close I did not like it, we looked around a little bit but we did not like anything so we left that store. She was still walking fast which I still found funny but at one point I lost track of her, we were supposed to go to a store who sell only books of games (word search and things like that) so I went there, a lot of people were outside that store and in too, I tried to see her before entering, in the store and also before reaching the store but did not see her. I looked around and then looked around again when she was not there. After I went near the cash register and looked around again saying aloud at least once where is she. I think that ended there or soon after.

N
N

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I said I could not drive because it was Winter so not a good time to start driving again or I said that (i think i apologised or was apologetic) and mom said well you can't anyway because our car was towed because his driver's license is revoked. I asked why and he said that is had to do with his hair, he had a warning when he had his hair cut the last time but did not took it seriously. Then he tried to call to get answers on what to do next or and he went there personally (SAQ).

I got up and saw that the four musketeers were still up, before that things kept happening and stop me from doing what I normally do when I get up, I said aloud shocked I forgot them then realised that there were two Elmos, I asked mom to help me and I said which is the best looking because this is ours. When we picked one I was still not sure so went back there. Then I saw there were two Coin Coins and for this I said a few seconds later that it was easy because the original had an operation on his legs so it was shorter.

I was shopping, mom and dad was there and we were separated mostly or for just a short time we were not. I saw a flier in a display of Ardene and saw new stuff like items they never sold before and that now they had items for men and boys. I wanted to tell mom. When it was ending I could see my inbox and I was getting emails out and I was able to spot first an email from Ardene about my last order but could not find it.

I was playing for the Stars, goaltender, before waking up I made an amazing stop, did not let in a goal, a goal was let in by someone else before but it was Bishop the second goaltender (cannot remember how to spell the others last name) I was supposed to play one period but looked like I could play another or even the entire match despite being tired.

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
I never remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I received a letter from an old friend who in real life and in the dream I had not heard from in years except an email here and there (perhaps in the dreams did not even get that from her). My house in this was bigger. It was written on papers used to do stuff in school (construction or and drawing) and it was a dark color. She had written badly almost and it did not make sense sometimes because she skipped subjects plus it was like a book and the words sometimes ended up where the two pages were so I had to stretch. She was suicidal and she was asking for my help and she wanted it by me calling her. I went to mom to make sure long distance calls were still free with our phone and she said yes in our province or yes locally and I did not click that Ottawa that is too far, I told her I had to call Brigitte and that would take time and told her why, I went to get snacks then picked a room where none of my parents would be able to listen and called her, I warned her that she would eat me eat and she was okay with it.

I was trying to find a place for me and my parents, find one where the top of the garage was an apartment, it was not finished but what needed to be done I had enough money for it. I also made sure that the house was in budget because I did not want them to have to sell because they could not afford it because I would lose everything.

Page 50 of 83 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.