Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 226 of 256 1 2 224 225 226 227 228 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:49 and got up at 13:36. I calculated one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my washcloths and towels (should of been sunday but with a [censored] washer you do not do 2 big loads and im not changing the day i wash my bedding), put the cortisone for a ninety-fourth time, changed five notes and checked two things and did one search and added one picture, wrote six notes and erased five notes, changed three notes, changed the place of two links and added one link, changed the place of two links and changed two notes, changed eight notes and added twelve links and calculated one thing, did one search and checked three things and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, checked something for mom while she looked, changed four notes, finally found the last hidden object of the seventh page of the first book, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated two things and deleted two links and changed one note and checked two things, changed two notes and calculated four things and checked one-hundred-fifteen things and changed the place of eleven links and deleted one link, added one picture and checked five things and did six searches, changed two notes, changed two notes and checked one-hundred-eleven things and changed the place of eight links and calculated four things and deleted five links, checked six things and wrote one note, did the eighth page of the first hidden objects book (finished it too), erased two notes and changed two notes and wrote twelve notes, checked one thing, checked two things and wrote two notes, changed one note, put the cortisone for a ninety-fifth time, took melatonin. Had a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:34 and got up at 13:20. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a ninety-sixth time, changed four notes and erased twelve notes and did one search and added one picture, wrote two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and erased one note and wrote six notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, erased six notes and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and checked two things and changed three notes, did the ninth page of the first hidden objects book, changed one note and erased one note, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and changed three notes and checked one thing, did the tenth page, erased one note and wrote one note and checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and helped mom with her remote control, did the eleventh page, changed one note, changed two notes, did the twelveth page, calculated two things and checked twelve things, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and erased two note, did the thirteenth page, did the fourteenth and fifteenth pages (the last found 22 out of the 23), got one information, tried to find the last object, watched Family Guy at 1:30, changed eight notes and checked one thing and added ten links and calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a ninety-seventh time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:45 and got up at 13:48. I checked one thing, changed one note, checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, put the cortisone for a ninety-eighth time, changed five notes and erased one note and did one search and added one picture, got one information and calculated one thing and wrote twelve notes and erased five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and checked three things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added one link and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and did something for mom, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and added one picture, tried to find the last hidden object, watched Hell's Kitchen at 20:00, erased seven notes and changed four notes, checked five things and erased two notes and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, checked three things and changed one note, checked one thing and changed one note and added nine links and calculated one thing, checked one thing and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked five things and erased two notes and wrote three notes, changed eight notes and added eight links and calculated one thing, checked five things and changed three notes and wrote two notes, checked five things and changed two notes, changed one note and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, checked eight things and changed two notes and erased two notes, changed the place of one link, changed two notes and calculated three things and checked eighty-seven things and changed the place of four links and deleted one link, checked four things and changed one note, checked five things and changed two notes, calculated one thing, checked four things, wrote three notes and erased seven notes, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a ninety-ninth time. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:36 and got up at 13:51. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed the socks used to exercise, put the cortisone for a one-hundredth time, made an important phone call, changed five notes and erased three notes and did one search and added one picture, did one search, checked two things and did two searches, changed one note, changed the place of one link and did one search and added two links and changed one note, changed two notes and checked ninety-four things and changed the place of one link and calculated two things, changed two notes, changed six notes and added three links and calculated two things, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added six links and changed one note and checked one thing, changed two notes, did two searches and added one link, did one search, did something for mom, did something for mom, tried again to find the last object of the last page I did of the first book, watched the Dallas Stars at 21:00, changed one note and deleted one link, checked five things, changed the place of two links and changed three notes, checked one thing and calculated one thing, got two informations, calculated two things, calculated one thing and checked two things and wrote eight notes, wrote one note, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-first time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:11 and got up at 13:34. I changed one note, added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-second time, changed five notes and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked one thing and erased two notes and wrote eight notes, changed one note, changed four notes and erased one note and checked twelve things, checked one thing and calculated two things and did one search and changed one note, changed one note, checked fifteen things and changed four notes, checked one thing and did one search and added one link, changed one note, watched Ghost Adventures at 17:00, checked one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing and checked ninety-seven things and changed the place of seven links and calculated four things and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed eight notes and added four links and calculated two things, changed nine notes, changed one note and added four links, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, made an online order, calculated two things, did one search, changed two notes and calculated five things and checked ninety things and changed the place of eight links and deleted one link, changed the place of three links and checked three things, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed four notes, checked one thing, added one link and deleted one link, checked two things, calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
curl up on the couch - I'm feeling low with a cold ...

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Stanley Steemer came to my MIL's house today. Just a couple more things to do before the house goes on the market.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:07 and got up at 10:00. I changed one note, added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fourth time, got one information, got two informations, changed five notes and did one search and added one picture, erased one note, changed one note and did one search and added one link, checked two things and wrote one note, changed two notes, watched the Dallas Stars at 13:00, wrote one note, did one search, changed two notes, changed five notes, changed two notes and checked eight things, changed the place of twelve links and calculated four things and deleted three links, calculated one thing and checked eighteen things, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and added six links, changed the place of three links and changed two notes, checked five things, checked three things and added two links, changed seven notes and calculated two things and did one search and added one picture, checked eleven things, changed the place of four links, did one search, tried again to find the last object of the last page I did of the first book (a darn plate), put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fifth time. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:40 and got up at 12:41. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-sixth time, changed five notes and wrote four notes and did one search and added one picture, checked two things and changed one note and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated two things, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, changed eight notes and added five links and calculated two things, changed one note and added one link, changed the place of two links, received an email from my email provider (they will run some maintenance on the 20th - will be able to use my account but it could be difficult), checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed two notes, did some thing for mom, changed the place of five links, checked two things and changed the place of one link, did something for mom, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, installed a new Java update, calculated one thing, changed two notes and wrote one note and checked three things, changed the place of three links, changed the place of two links, deleted one link, checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing, calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-seventh time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 226 of 256 1 2 224 225 226 227 228 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.