Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:42 and got up at 13:03. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a seventy-eighth time, changed four notes and did one search and added one picture, checked two things, checked one thing, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed seven notes and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and added one link, changed the place of two links and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked thirteen things and added one link and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed six notes and added one link, checked six things and changed one note, changed two notes and checked three things, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, started and completed the fourth page of the first hidden objects book, found thirteen of the fourteen objects of the fifth page, checked one thing, changed two notes and added one link, added one picture, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, erased five notes and checked two things and calculated one thing, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked nineteen things and changed the place of six links and deleted three links, checked one thing, changed one note and calculated one thing and checked eleven things and changed the place of one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed two notes and added one link and wrote one note, calculated one thing and wrote one note and got one information and changed two notes and added one link, changed two notes and added one link and checked one thing, wrote one note, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note and wrote one note and checked two things, deleted one link and changed the place of one link and prepared something, changed two notes and added one link, wrote one note, canceled what I prepared and wrote one note, put the cortisone for a seventy-ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:51 and got up at 9:59. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a eightieth time, erased one note and wrote one note and changed five notes, added three links and changed eight notes, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and added one link, did one search and added one picture, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note, changed two notes and added one link, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed six notes, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note and added one link, changed two notes and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and checked four things, changed two notes, found the last object of the page of the hidden object book I started yesterday, changed two notes and calculated three things and checked eleven things and changed the place of six links and deleted one link, checked four things, changed two notes and calculated three things and checked eight things and changed the place of eleven links and deleted five links, wrote one note, calculated one thing, checked one thing and changed one note and wrote seventeen notes, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a eighty-first time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:52 and got up at 9:00. I changed one note, added one picture, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a eighty-second time, wrote seven notes and changed five notes, did one search and added one picture, checked two things, planned the February waxing appointment (made notes in my pocket agenda when i have hockey and shows will now always do that), checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing, ran errands with dad (mom wanted to come but she did not because a snowstorm would start later - Price = Caisse Desjardins ~ Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] ~ Rimouski = the biggest Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car] + 14:00 waxing appointment [he went to SAQ and came back a few minutes after i was done] + St-Hubert [i stayed in the car]), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and got one information, checked one thing and changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked four things and changed four notes, changed eight notes and added nine links, calculated one thing and deleted twenty-eight links and changed the place of one link, changed one note and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, changed two notes, started and completed the sixth page of the first hidden objects book, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, erased one note and changed one note and wrote seven notes, did two searches and wrote eight notes and erased twenty-four notes, changed one note and checked six things, checked eight things, wrote one note, put the cortisone for a eighty-third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
It was SAAQ where he went and I also took melatonin before bed.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:26 and got up at 14:15. I changed one note, restarted my computer because of one Windows update, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, put the cortisone for a eighty-fourth time, changed four notes and erased eight notes and did one search and added one picture, wrote thirty-six notes and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed eight notes and added four links and calculated one thing, erased thirty-five notes and checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link, erased five notes, changed three notes, checked eight things and changed seven notes, changed one note and added three links, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note, changed two notes, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, found twelve of the thirteen hidden objects in the seventh page of the first book, watched Hell's Kitchen at 23:00, checked one thing and wrote thirty-eight notes and calculated one thing, did two searches and wrote two notes and erased two notes, checked one thing, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a eighty-fifth time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:04 and got up at 12:00. I checked one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, checked one thing, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a eighty-sixth time, changed four notes and checked one thing and wrote sixty notes and calculated two things and did one search and added one picture, checked two things and erased one note and wrote two notes, added one picture, checked two things and changed seven notes and added five links and calculated two things, watched the Dallas Stars at 15:00, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed one note, checked one thing and added seven links and deleted one link, changed nine notes, checked two things, changed three notes and deleted three links, changed the place of one link, erased one-hundred-forty-seven notes, tried to find the last hidden object of the seventh page of the first book, watched Beat Bobby Flay at 20:30, The Dead Files at 21:00, wrote nine notes, tried to find the object again (its a darn sock), checked nine things and wrote one note, deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated eight things and checked two-hundred-fifty-three things and changed the place of seven links and deleted thirteen links, checked two things and erased two notes and wrote two notes, checked one thing, calculated two things and wrote one note and changed two notes and checked one thing, checked one thing, checked thirteen things and erased two notes and wrote five notes and calculated one thing, checked thirteen things and calculated one thing and changed three notes and wrote four notes and erased four notes, added two links and calculated one thing, checked thirteen things, changed three notes and wrote one note and erased five notes and calculated one thing and checked nine things, calculated one thing and wrote twelve notes, calculated three things and checked twenty-one things and wrote one note, calculated one thing and wrote one note and checked sixteen things, changed two notes and calculated three things, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a eighty-seventh time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:25 and got up at 13:32. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a eighty-eighth time, changed four notes and checked two things, erased twenty-three notes and calculated one thing and wrote sixteen notes, changed eight notes and wrote three notes and checked fifteen things and calculated one thing, checked eighteen things, changed two notes and checked eighteen things, checked one thing and did one search and added one picture, checked one thing and changed two notes, checked three things and wrote one note and changed one note, calculated one thing and checked nineteen things and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, added one link, checked nineteen things and changed three notes and wrote five notes and calculated one thing, added one link and changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed three notes and checked three things, calculated two things and checked twenty-four things and erased four notes and changed one note and wrote six notes, changed one note, checked one thing, checked twenty-eight things and calculated two things and changed four notes and wrote two notes, changed four notes, changed three notes, checked twenty-eight things, changed two notes and checked twenty-eight things, calculated one thing and wrote two notes, calculated two things and wrote one note and changed six notes and checked thirty-one things, checked thirty-one things and wrote two notes and calculated two things and changed one note, checked thirty-three things and calculated one thing, checked thirty-three things and changed one note, calculated one thing, erased thirty-four notes, checked one thing and calculated two things and added three links and changed eight notes, did one search and checked one thing and added one link, added one picture, checked three things and wrote two notes, got four informations, did one search, again tried to find the last hidden object of the seventh page of the first book, checked four things, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, again tried to find that object (a darn sock!!!!), calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a eighty-ninth. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:50 and got up at 14:19. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a ninetieth time, changed five notes and did one search and added one picture, checked one thing and calculated one thing and wrote six notes, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things and changed nine notes and wrote one note, changed one note, watched Modern Family at 18:00, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and added twenty links, added one picture and checked one thing and got two informations, checked something for mom and showed her and told her she could check it out another day, tried again to find the last hidden object of the seventh page of the first book, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and added one picture, changed eight notes and added one link and calculated one thing, wrote two notes, checked one thing and calculated one thing and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, checked one thing and erased eight notes and wrote four notes and calculated one thing, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, checked four things, changed one note and wrote one note and checked three things, did one search, checked five things, erased two notes, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a ninety-first time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:52 and got up at 14:23. I changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to three Windows updates, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a ninety-second time, changed five notes, wrote seven notes, changed one note, changed seven notes and added two links and calculated one thing, checked seven things, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed the place of one link and changed eleven notes, changed one note and added two links, changed two notes and changed the place of two links, changed two notes and calculated four things and checked one-hundred-twenty-five things and changed the place of fifteen links and deleted five links, watched a new movie at 21:00, got two informations, restarted my computer because it was going nuts, erased seven notes, wrote four notes and checked four things, checked eight things and erased six notes, checked four things, deleted one link, checked four things and erased four notes and wrote four notes, checked four things and wrote one note, put the cortisone for a ninety-third time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 225 of 256 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.