Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:41 and got up at 14:10. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a sixty-second time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and calculated three things and checked thirty-five things and changed the place of eleven links and deleted two links, did one search and added one picture, checked one thing and changed one note, changed eight notes and added five links and calculated one thing and checked six things, changed three notes, changed six notes and added four links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eight notes, changed five notes and added four links, changed three notes, changed five notes and added five links and did two searches and deleted one link, made an online order, changed five notes and added four links, changed one note and deleted one link, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and calculated one thing and added ten links, changed five notes and added four links and did three searches, did one search, did one search, changed five notes and added four links, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a sixty-third time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:33 and got up at 14:08. I changed one note and left three comments on three blogs on SanrioTown, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a sixty-fourth time, mom asked me to check something on Amazon Canada, wrote one note and changed two notes, got one information, changed nine notes and added four links, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture and changed three notes, did two searches and checked the thing for mom, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes, changed five notes and added four links, did four searches, showed mom one thing and she looked at what she was interested in but did not buy anything, added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things, changed five notes and added four links, changed two notes and checked two things and did two searches, changed two notes, checked one thing, added one link, added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, changed three notes, did one search and checked two things, changed five notes and added four links, did one search, checked one thing, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a sixty-fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:33 and got up at 14:03. I changed one note, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a sixty-sixth time, wrote five notes and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eleven notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed eight notes and added four links and checked one thing and calculated one thing, calculated eight things and checked seven things, changed two notes, watched The Leftovers at 18:40, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and changed one note and changed the place of one link, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, wrote six notes and erased eleven notes and got one information and checked two things and did one search and added one link, did one search and checked one thing, checked one thing, changed five notes and added four links, checked two things and calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a sixty-seventh time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
The electricity was cut off hours before I got up and came back minutes before I got off but the internet it took hours (phone came back after midnight and the internet was cut a few more minutes) so what I do in my morning routine plus what follows on the internet was done later and I was late for the rest too, I finished getting what do not belong in this room where it belongs plus did a few other things including going back to the first hidden object book where I finally found the last object of the second page!

Yesterday I went to bed at 4:47 and got up at 14:12. I put the cortisone for a sixty-eighth time, changed one note, deleted one picture, changed two notes and wrote one note, checked two things and calculated one thing and did one search and added one picture, deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed nine notes and added four links, changed one note and deleted one link, erased six notes and changed three notes, wrote ten notes and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed six notes, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated two things and checked one thing, erased six notes and changed two notes, changed two notes, wrote one note and changed one note, changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and calculated one thing and deleted ten links, changed seven notes and added four links, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and calculated three things and deleted one link and added six links, put the cortisone for a sixty-ninth time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
I forgot to mention that Windows Defender could again not be open (forgot about it and checking the updates - also almost forgot to scan with the anti malware - was about to close the computer when i did all that - sometimes the anti malwares takes a long time and thankfully it did not last night).

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:14 and got up at 14:49. I changed one note, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, put the cortisone for a seventieth time, changed ten notes and added four links and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link, checked two things, changed thirteen notes and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed five notes and added four links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, erased five notes, changed the place of one link and calculated one thing and added one link and checked two things and wrote six notes and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and checked five things and calculated one thing, changed one note and calculated five things and changed the place of nine links and checked thirty-five things and deleted three links, changed five notes and added four links, did one search, changed five notes and added four links, changed five notes and added four links, put the cortisone for a seventy-first time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:22 and got up at 14:53. I changed one note, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a seventy-second time, wrote five notes and changed eleven notes and added three links and did one search and added one picture, checked two things, checked four things and changed two notes, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed seven notes and added three links, changed five notes, changed three notes, changed one note and calculated three things and checked twenty-one things and changed the place of six links and deleted two links, added one picture, changed four notes and added three links, checked one thing and wrote one note, watched a new movie at 21:15, checked one thing and erased six notes, changed one note, did one search and added one link, checked one thing and deleted one link and did two searches and added one link, changed four notes and added three links, deleted one link, put the cortisone for a seventy-third time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:48 and got up at 12:52. I changed one note, changed one note, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a seventy-fourth time, checked five things and erased one note and changed three notes, did one search and added one picture, added four links and changed seven notes and checked one thing and changed the place of two links, checked one thing, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed eight notes, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, got the new agenda out of the package (did not have a 2017 wall calender so for the first time used the page with the last 4 months), changed one note and added five links, changed two notes, changed five notes and added three links, did one search and checked one thing, checked one thing and did one search, did one search, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, checked five things, changed four notes and added three links, changed five notes, calculated one thing, got the agenda to it's place and turned the first calendar page, put the cortisone for a seventy-fifth time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:48 and got up at 14:03. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a seventy-sixth time, printed what the real estate agent sent (how many views of our listing last month), washed the washcloths used when cleaning my glasses, changed four notes, changed eight notes and added three links and did one search and added one picture and calculated one thing, changed three notes and deleted one link, added three links and changed twelve notes, changed five notes and added three links, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and changed two notes, changed three notes and added two links, changed the place of one link, changed three notes and added two links, checked four things and changed three notes and added two links, changed three notes and added two links and calculated one thing, changed three notes and added two links, did one search and checked one thing and added two links, started and finished the third page of the first hidden object book, watched a new movie at 20:00, got one information, changed three notes and added two links, changed three notes and added two links, deleted one link, put the cortisone for a seventy-seventh time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 224 of 256 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.