Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 83 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was playing a game and in it I was losing because I was losing control of a planet so I tried with my hands but by then it became reality, all the planets except Earth were bouncing off each others and when it was calming down I thought we would survive anyway somehow but the sun started to fall away and slowly we died off but that dream was super fast and short.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two drams (the first may of been 2 different ones).

I was able to run away from my parents. I got an apartment and soon went to a bank. I was in an office with a man and a woman, I do not remember why I was there but they especially the man were concerned. I told them my situation and how I would myself paint everything and then buy furniture, at that point at least one smiled. The woman asked me at one point if I had a proof of what I was saying about my finances that I always paid everything in full and I said that since I had to run away in secret I left many things and anyway I had almost nothing thanks to the fire. I said that all I had for that was the papers saying that I had paid a computer (in that dream it was by months) and it seemed it was not enough for whatever I was there for. Now this is when it either changed or it was another dream! I was in the apartment that looked different from the start and it also changed whenever I would move in it, also then mom was there and I told her that I did not know what to do with the television and computer, the only room it seemed perfect to put these in was in the room where there was a wood stove, she said that it could ruin the electronics. I said then it is the bedroom but if I do that then the bedroom would end up in the wood stove room and I could not because I cannot sleep in a heated room. I was moving in there and then I spotted spider webs and I was scared so moved slowly and then I spotted (almost walked face on it) a spider and I turned around almost having a panic attack and I told her and she got it with a smile I think. I do not know if it ended there or I do not remember the rest.

I was in either my new place or at a friend's house. I asked her what she liked in a pizza and then right away said some topics and she said she did not liked that and I was shocked because I thought she did so I asked if she liked alfredo sauce on it with seafood and she said no and I made her favorite pizza then mine at the same time, I also cooked another crust. Before that other things happened which I cannot recall, after I do not know what happened, but during I could see in my head pizzas and I thought in different ways how to cook them like crust alone then the toppings or at least two different ways.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was writing down what I was doing, that thing or those things happened fast and I had the impression that in the past I had miss at least once something like that or that thing.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching a movie with my parents, I do not remember the start but when I remember it from I am not losing much. It was a woman with high heels and she had to go up and the elevator was broken so she went to the bottom of the stairs and she was half angry half resigned and she then started to climb to the office where she needed to go, me and or one or both of my parents were laughing and also part sorry for her (i did say something about it before she got to the stairs). I do remember lots of people upstairs near a few doors and she had some issues going in but she was able to.

I went to the hospital, the waiting room was bigger and I went through the lines of chairs to get to the last, it was bothering people and everyone were looking at me it seems. I started whining in pain before reaching a seat and then carefully I sat. I had a backpack with me and after I sat I reached to the floor and there was a plastic container with the backpack and something else, I took the backpack I think to get a book or a game (just remembered the other thing was a nail polish set for kids - at 1 point it made me ashamed but did not show it and it looked like i had some of that polish on which i did not until then). My cell rang which angered everyone again but still nobody talked. I answered and was talking in English with someone who I think was a man and people were even angrier at my spoken language, I was leaving but then I came back to get a paper and a pen and I wrote down what he told me. I do not know if it stopped there or there was something else.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is a house and it was not this house or any other houses I have lived in.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me (it could of been 2).

This had to do with music, I ended up where lots of people were (not that many) and there were CDs almost everywhere and I could see some that had songs I used to have and some that had songs I had not heard in years. I was happy and talking aloud then told at least one person that I had lost many in a fire and I know at least one person replied to me. It was like a town that looked like an old far west town. There were things going around which meant danger was there but I cannot remember unless it was another dream.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Socks of one pair of socks, that's all I remember.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 49 of 83 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.